Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Trump talks immigration, gay marriage and ISIS

Trump doubled-down on his plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexican border.

"I like Mexico. I love the Mexican people. I do business with the Mexican people, but you have people coming through the border that are from all over. And they're bad. They're really bad," he told CNN's Jake Tapper.

"You have people coming in, and I'm not just saying Mexicans, I'm talking about people that are from all over that are killers and rapists and they're coming into this country," he maintained.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/28/politi...marriage-2016/

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

As much as I dislike Trump, I'm starting to think he's exactly what this country needs right now. He's not the typical PC bullshitter like the rest of them.

He has his money and his comfortable future. He doesn't need to lie, cheat and steal from us to secure it. I think he truly wants to bring this country back from the brink.

I'll be paying more attention to him.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I rolled my eyes when he announced he was running for POTUS as well but I have to say I like his no BS/PC approach.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TD's & Beer View Post
    Bread and circuses

CRUZ OR LOSE!

Cruz: Any candidate not willing to make 2016 a referendum on repealing Obamacare should step aside

HOUSTON, Texas — U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, released the following statement regarding the Supreme Court’s decision on King v. Burwell:

“For the second time in just a few years, a handful of unelected judges has rewritten the text of Obamacare in order to impose this failed law on millions of Americans. The first time, the Court ignored federal law and magically transformed a statutory ‘penalty’ into a ‘tax.’ Today, these robed Houdinis transmogrified a ‘federal exchange’ into an exchange ‘established by the State.’

“As Justice Scalia rightfully put it, ‘Words no longer have meaning if an Exchange that is not established by a State is ‘established by the State.” He also said, ‘We should start calling this law SCOTUSCare’ – I agree.

“If this were a bankruptcy case, or any other case of ordinary statutory interpretation, the result would have been 9-0, with the Court unanimously reversing the Obama administration’s illegal actions. But instead, politics intervened.

“For nakedly political reasons, the Supreme Court willfully ignored the words that Congress wrote, and instead read into the law their preferred policy outcome. These judges have joined with President Obama in harming millions of Americans. Unelected judges have once again become legislators, and bad ones at that. They are lawless, and they hide their prevarication in legalese. Our government was designed to be one of laws, not of men, and this transparent distortion is disgraceful.

“I have made repeal of this disastrous law a top priority since the first day I arrived in the Senate and have made its repeal central to my campaign. Any candidate not willing to do the same—and campaign on it every day—should step aside.

https://www.tedcruz.org/news/cruz-any-candidate-not-willing-to-make-2016-a-referendum-on-repealing-obamacare-should-step-aside/
    Very well said.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

In the end, none of it's gonna matter...

Senior Member Array title="TD's & Beer has a brilliant future"> TD's & Beer's Avatar

ha ha

NBC to Trump: You're Fired

For Trump, any publicity is good publicity.

Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish'

“If NBC is so weak and so foolish to not understand the serious illegal immigration problem in the United States, coupled with the horrendous and unfair trade deals we are making with Mexico, then their contract violating closure of Miss Universe/Miss USA will be determined in court," Trump said in a statement to FOXNews.com. "Furthermore, they will stand behind lying Brian Williams, but won’t stand behind people that tell it like it is, as unpleasant as that may be.”

Trump!

US now has more Spanish speakers than Spain – only Mexico has more

The United States is now the world’s second largest Spanish-speaking country after Mexico, according to a new study published by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes.

The report says there are 41 million native Spanish speakers in the US plus a further 11.6 million who are bilingual, mainly the children of Spanish-speaking immigrants. This puts the US ahead of Colombia (48 million) and Spain (46 million) and second only to Mexico (121 million).

Among the sources cited in the report is the US Census Office which estimates that the US will have 138 million Spanish speakers by 2050, making it the biggest Spanish-speaking nation on Earth, with Spanish the mother tongue of almost a third of its citizens.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...eaking-country

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Trump!

US now has more Spanish speakers than Spain – only Mexico has more

The United States is now the world’s second largest Spanish-speaking country after Mexico, according to a new study published by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes.

The report says there are 41 million native Spanish speakers in the US plus a further 11.6 million who are bilingual, mainly the children of Spanish-speaking immigrants. This puts the US ahead of Colombia (48 million) and Spain (46 million) and second only to Mexico (121 million).

Among the sources cited in the report is the US Census Office which estimates that the US will have 138 million Spanish speakers by 2050, making it the biggest Spanish-speaking nation on Earth, with Spanish the mother tongue of almost a third of its citizens.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...eaking-country
    8/10 people that come through our door looking for a CDL job don't speak a word of English. One guy had enough balls to demand I find him someone that speaks Spanish so he could apply.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    8/10 people that come through our door looking for a CDL job don't speak a word of English. One guy had enough balls to demand I find him someone that speaks Spanish so he could apply.
    The country needs truck drivers, can they read road signs?

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    In the end, none of it's gonna matter...
    But we can have fun along the way, and isn't that what life is all about?

Freedom of Speech

Cruz: ‘I Like Donald Trump,’ Slams NBC For Cutting Ties

“When it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump. I think he’s terrific. I think he’s brash. I think he speaks the truth,” Cruz said.

Cruz said NBC “is engaging in political correctness that is silly and that is wrong.”

“I don’t think you should apologize for speaking out against the problem that is illegal immigration. I recognize that the PC world of the mainstream media, they don’t want to admit it, but the American people are fed up,” he said. “Donald Trump is exactly right to highlight the need” to crack down on illegal immigration.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/30/cr...-cutting-ties/

ker-pow

Donald Trump Sues Univision For $500 Million

"Under the contract, Univision is required to broadcast the pageant live on television in Spanish. While Univision claims its decision came solely in response to comments by Mr. Trump during a June 16 campaign speech announcing his candidacy for President of the United States, the decision was, in reality, a politically motivated attempt to suppress Mr. Trump's freedom of speech under the First Amendment as he begins to campaign for the nation's presidency."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...or-500-million

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Spanish girls are hot.

All Defense!

Trump turning up the heat.

Trump defends inflammatory comments, asks 'Who is doing the raping?'

"Well if you look at the statistics of people coming, you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything coming in illegally into this country it's mind-boggling!" he told Lemon, in a clip previewed on CNN's "Situation Room."

"If you go to Fusion, you will see a story: About 80% of the women coming in (being raped), you know who owns Fusion? Univision!
    Go to Fusion and pick up the stories on rape. It's unbelievable when you look at what's going on. So all I'm doing is telling the truth," Trump said.

Lemon replied that the press stories are about women being raped, but not about criminals coming across the border.

"Well, somebody's doing the raping, Don! I mean somebody's doing it! Who's doing the raping? Who's doing the raping?" he asked.

Trump sits at No. 2 among GOP presidential candidates in the latest CNN/ORC national poll. He told Lemon he is surprised only that he's trailing Jeb Bush, not that he's doing so well.

"I don't get it. He's in favor of Common Core, extremely weak on immigration. He thinks people come over for love. I don't understand why he's in first place," Trump said. "Maybe it's the Bush name. Last thing we need is another Bush. But I will tell you, I'm a little surprised he's in the position he's in."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politi...ping-comments/

meanwhile,

Bernie Sanders sends a chilling message to Hillary campaign

Senator Bernie Sanders is drawing the same kind of enthusiasm that Eugene McCarthy sparked in 1968

It is clear that the progressive base of the Democratic Party is fed up with Hillary Clinton, the cozy-with-Wall-Street party insider who parlayed political connections into a nine-figure fortune after leaving the White House “dead broke.”

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._campaign.html

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senator Bernie Sanders is drawing the same kind of enthusiasm that Eugene McCarthy sparked in 1968

It is clear that the progressive base of the Democratic Party is fed up with Hillary Clinton...
    Right. Remind me of this when she runs away with the Democratic nomination.

It's still very early - the Clinton Smear Machine hasn't even left the garage yet.

Trump's Miss USA back on the air

will live stream too

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/02/medi...iss-usa-reelz/

Right. Remind me of this when she runs away with the Democratic nomination.

It's still very early - the Clinton Smear Machine hasn't even left the garage yet.
    yeah, but think how much fun Trump vs Bernie debates would be!

Go Bernie!

new WI billboards out

yeah, but think how much fun Trump vs Bernie debates would be!
    Yeah, that would be entertaining.

WE demand reparations!

54% Think Mexico Should Compensate U.S. for Costs of Illegal Immigration

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...al_immigration

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that just 30% of Americans view Mexico as an ally of the United States.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    More right-wing teabagger lies! Everyone knows that she and Bill are broke!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

If nothing else this is extremely entertaining.

Donald Trump’s Lousy Week (Except for the Polling!)

Donald Trump has had a bad week.

The trouble began with his inflammatory remarks about Mexican immigrants during a speech to announce his presidential candidacy on June 16.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best,” Mr. Trump declared. “They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Over the next week, each day seemed to bring a fresh blow to Mr. Trump. A brief review of the wreckage might make you feel better about your troubles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/03/us...ling.html?_r=0

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Last thing we need is another Bush.
    That's something we can all agree on.

Yeah, that would be entertaining.
    Thanks for all the karma

Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    If nothing else this is extremely entertaining.
    Preach it!

Donald Trump Pledges To ‘Secure Our Border’ Following San Francisco Pier 14 Fatal Shooting

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — Donald Trump reignited the call to secure U.S. borders just hours after federal officials said the man arrested in the shooting death of a San Francisco woman was an undocumented immigrant who had previously been deported five times. CBS San Francisco reached out the Donald Trump presidential campaign who then released this written statement:

“This senseless and totally preventable act of violence committed by an illegal immigrant is yet another example of why we must secure our border immediately."

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ation-tourist/

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Ok, so I know Trump has no chance, but you gotta respect a guy that stands by his principles. If anything, he sure is entertaining. In the end, as FS said, none of it will matter. Hillary is my next Commander in Chief.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Chris Christie has no problem speaking his mind but has more refinement than Trump. It will be interesting to see how it goes with him. The Dems started to attack him a year ago but he stood his ground. It told me exactly who they were worried about.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Trump's Miss USA back on the air

will live stream too

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/02/medi...iss-usa-reelz/

Reelz channel lol. 2 people have that channel including me.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2