Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1624252627 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Barack Obama is now referred to as He Who Has Been Rendered Totally Irrelevant.

How's that for a legacy, Asshole?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Barack Obama is now referred to as He Who Has Been Rendered Totally Irrelevant.

How's that for a legacy, Asshole?
    This sums up the past 8 years quite well, IMO:

Putin’s disregard for the American president is said to have only intensified in recent months. Putin sees Obama as something of an irrelevant child, a leader whose time has already come and gone while Putin himself has only broadened his own international influence within the power vacuum created by a too often tepid and meek Obama presidency – a view shared by many others world leaders, including G20 host nation, China.

It is the truth of the Obama legacy within international circles. His eight years were a purposely manufactured production via an all too compliant Mainstream Media. Obama is not a strong man, nor a particularly intelligent one, which has led him to prove to other world leaders time and time again he is without doubt, a less than capable leader.

...Obama appeared tense at the G20 in the company of Putin, while the Russian leader most often had a dismissive smirk. He shook Obama’s hand, held it there for several seconds, and then released it, turning away and chuckling something into the ear of a Kremlin staffer while Obama seethed. Mr. Obama was being shown up. He knew it, just as he also knew there was nothing to be done about it.

Barack Obama’s presidency is set to end very soon. He will be a very rich man soon after, and the pro-Obama publishers are already preparing to elevate his legacy prominently in the history books. The world leaders who shared a stage with Mr. Obama during his eight years as president know better, though.

The Obama presidency was a cheap mirror. Thin, weak, hastily constructed, and entirely enamored by the image staring back from within its inconsequential surface.
    World Leaders View Obama As “Irrelevant Child” At G20 Summit

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/20...ampaign=buffer

Now they are doing vigils for Trump's win, LOLOL

I think the reason that Seawhiner fans cry so much about Super Bowl 40 (at least the 5% of the current fanbase that were fans before 2012) is because most of them are probably pc liberals given that the city of Seattle is a bastian for whiny PC liberalism. I am sure that the same people who still cry about the officiating in that game are some of the same people crying about the election

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

It didn't take long. Trump is just mean, mean mean!

- - - Updated - - -

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Now if only the same liberal celebrity elitist asshats who swore up and down that they'd expatriate themselves to Canada (or wherever) if Trump won would actually put their money where their mouths are and get the fuck out...

Rosie O'Donnell, Al "runnin'-that-bullshit" Sharpton, Jon "funny-as-a-migraine" Stewart and Whoopi Goldberg all moving abroad? Gee, what a monumental loss that would be...

Funny thing, all the Americans who vowed to move to Canada if Trump won are now finding out they can't, because Canada actually has immigration laws and don't appreciate it if you just bum-rush the border. There is a certain irony in that.

Not like any of these people were actually going to move to Canada. A nice figure of speech, but they're just going to stay right were they are and complain, which was always the plan.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, Trump has since won 11 electoral votes from Arizona. By the way, anyone know if they called Michigan or New Hampshire yet?

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Actually, Trump has since won 11 electoral votes from Arizona. By the way, anyone know if they called Michigan or New Hampshire yet?
    Nope... what are they trying to hide?

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    Nope... what are they trying to hide?
    I think they're holding out hope that the Electoral College overturns the results on December 19th and gives it to the Hildebeest instead.

Or perhaps the "Hillary won the popular vote!" narrative is no longer accurate(?)

I think they're holding out hope that the Electoral College overturns the results on December 19th and gives it to the Hildebeest instead.

Or perhaps the "Hillary won the popular vote!" narrative is no longer accurate(?)
    I've read that the true count puts Trump ahead in the popular vote as well, but other than posts on Twitter and Facebook, I haven't seen anything official (go figure.)

It just keeps getting more and more comical by the day...

With puppies, Play-doh and coloring books, safe spaces and therapy sessions turn universities into a joke.

...Trump’s substantial victory, when most progressives expected a Hillary landslide, came as a shock to many. That shock seems to have been multiplied in academe, where few people seem to know any Trump supporters — or, at least, any Trump supporters who’ll admit to it.

The response to the shock has been to turn campuses into kindergarten. The University of Michigan Law School announced a ”post-election self-care” event with “food and play,” including “coloring sheets, play dough [sic], positive card-making, Legos and bubbles with your fellow law students.” (Embarrassed by the attention, UM Law scrubbed the announcement from its website, perhaps concerned that people would wonder if its graduates would require Legos and bubbles in the event of stressful litigation.)...
    Play-doh and coloring books? These are supposed to be postgraduates? Seriously?

Read more: 'Tolerant' educators exile Trump voters from campus: Glenn Reynolds

Remember how liberals joked about "conservatives losing their shit" when Obama was elected and then re-elected? Yeah, OK...

Nothing to see here.

Report: Illegal Immigrants Cast More Than 3 Million Votes In Presidential Election
    http://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11...million-votes/

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Donald Trump Protester Speaks Out: “I Was Paid $3,500 To Protest Trump’s Rally”

PHOENIX A.Z. (AP) — For months now, rumors have circulated the Internet that individuals were being paid to protest at rallies held by presidential hopeful Donald Trump. Today a man from Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills, Arizona back in March has come forward to say that he was paid to protest the event.

“I was given $3,500 to protest Donald Trump’s rally in Fountain Hills,” said 37-year-old Paul Horner. “I answered a Craigslist ad about a group needing actors for a political event. I interviewed with them and got the part.”

Trump supporters have been claiming that protesters are being paid by the Bernie Sanders’ campaign, but Horner disagrees.

“As for who these people were affiliated with that interviewed me, my guess would be Hillary Clinton’s campaign,” Horner said. “The actual check I received after I was done with the job was from a group called ‘Women Are The Future’. After I was hired, they told me if anyone asked any questions about who I was with or communicated with me in any way, I should start talking about how great Bernie Sanders is.” Horner continued, “It was mostly women in their 60’s at the interview that I went to. Plus, all the people that I communicated with had an AOL email address. No one still has an AOL email address except people that would vote for Hillary Clinton.”

When asked about the other protesters at the rally, Horner said he saw most of them during the interview and training for the rally.

“Almost all of the people I was protesting with I had seen at my interview and training class. At the rally, talking with some of them, I learned they only paid Latinos $500, Muslims $600 and African Americans $750. I don’t think they were looking for any Asians. Women and children were paid half of what the men got and illegals received $300 across the board. I think I was paid more than the other protesters because I was white and had taken classes in street fighting and boxing a few years back”

Read more: http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-p...id-to-protest/

Pathetic, but not the least bit surprising...

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Pathetic, but not the least bit surprising...
    Also not the least bit true - Mr. Horner was interviewed by The Washington Post

Paul Horner, the 38-year-old impresario of a Facebook fake-news empire, has made his living off viral news hoaxes for several years. ...

You’ve been writing fake news for a while now — you’re kind of like the OG Facebook news hoaxer. Well, I’d call it hoaxing or fake news. You’d call it parody or satire. How is that scene different now than it was three or five years ago? Why did something like your story about Obama invalidating the election results (almost 250,000 Facebook shares, as of this writing) go so viral?
    Honestly, people are definitely dumber. They just keep passing stuff around. Nobody fact-checks anything anymore — I mean, that’s how Trump got elected. He just said whatever he wanted, and people believed everything, and when the things he said turned out not to be true, people didn’t care because they’d already accepted it. It’s real scary. I’ve never seen anything like it.

You mentioned Trump, and you’ve probably heard the argument, or the concern, that fake news somehow helped him get elected. What do you make of that?

My sites were picked up by Trump supporters all the time. I think Trump is in the White House because of me. His followers don’t fact-check anything — they’ll post everything, believe anything. His campaign manager posted my story about a protester getting paid $3,500 as fact. Like, I made that up. I posted a fake ad on Craigslist.

Why? I mean — why would you even write that?

Just ’cause his supporters were under the belief that people were getting paid to protest at their rallies, and that’s just insane. I’ve gone to Trump protests — trust me, no one needs to get paid to protest Trump. I just wanted to make fun of that insane belief, but it took off. They actually believed it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Also not the least bit true
    I missed the ".co" (for comedy, I presume) at the end of the abcnews.com link.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

I missed the ".co" (for comedy, I presume) at the end of the abcnews.com link.
    These online scams (e.g. - the email requests I get to "update" my credit card account) are very well done these days

I had to check my Washington Post link through a separate search to make sure I was not posting a fake WaPo story discrediting the fake protesters paid story

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

The part where he started talking about the disparity in how differently different people were paid should have been the only clue needed this was a fake. How would he even know how it broke down.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    The part where he started talking about the disparity in how differently different people were paid should have been the only clue needed this was a fake. How would he even know how it broke down.
    Strike 2 on me - I didn't read it that far.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Chicago Needs Hillary!

Why a non radical muslim woman supported Trump

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Yea.... Oh my goodness..... my ass!

Thanks for posting that. I think this woman shows why Trump won. A lot more people feel like her than the Left thought.

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Let me guess, all those protestors were told by their father's they would be forced to move out if they didn't make some money by a certain date which is why they took the time to leave their parents basement and protest

Voting machines in more than one-third of all Detroit precincts registered more votes than they should have during last month’s presidential election, according to Wayne County records prepared at the request of The Detroit News.

Detailed reports from the office of Wayne County Clerk Cathy Garrett show optical scanners at 248 of the city’s 662 precincts, or 37 percent, tabulated more ballots than the number of voters tallied by workers in the poll books. Voting irregularities in Detroit have spurred plans for an audit by Michigan Secretary of State Ruth Johnson’s office, Elections Director Chris Thomas said Monday.

The Detroit precincts are among those that couldn’t be counted during a statewide presidential recount that began last week and ended Friday following a decision by the Michigan Supreme Court.

Democrat Hillary Clinton overwhelmingly prevailed in Detroit and Wayne County. But Republican President-elect Donald Trump won Michigan by 10,704 votes or 47.5 percent to 47.3 percent.
    Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

Yup, I sure do believe Hillary won the popular vote fair and square.

The laughable irony of the whole thing is that the reason this recount was pushed for by Jill Stein in the first place was to try and nail Trump's campaign for cheating.

Might want to quit while you're behind, libs...