Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Authorities are reporting that 2 scary clowns were spotted on the debate stage tonight

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

So Trump is pretty much nothing more than a scripted Dolt...lol. This country is in big trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Too funny not to post.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Click on it

Yep, neither Trump or Clinton are qualified to be President of the United States.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

The only thing good from this election has been the SNL skits...

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

This country is fucked

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

If all of these "allegations" about Trump came out a year ago, we probably wouldn't be in this mess.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

If it were hildabeast or billy it'd get swept under the rug. Oh wait

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Pull a skeleton from a science teacher's classroom and put it in the white house, you'll have a better president than Trump and Hillary

It's rather convenient that all this regarding Trump comes out mere weeks before the election.

Meanwhile, Hillary "can't seem to recall" anything about the emails.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-...ail-practices/

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    It's rather convenient that all this regarding Trump comes out mere weeks before the election.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

If all of these "allegations" about Trump came out a year ago, we probably wouldn't be in this mess.
    I dunno, seems to me being a randy pig towards women was deemed to be perfectly acceptable behavior when Slick Willy was running...

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I dunno, seems to me being a randy pig towards women was deemed to be perfectly acceptable behavior when Slick Willy was running...
    The rules are different for the Democrats.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

It doesn't matter because this election is hers anyways... =\
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG Ī-

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    It doesn't matter because this election is hers anyways... =\
    Yepp. They determined that a LONG time ago.

They've been out there. For a long, long time. The Stern tapes have been sitting there forever. If the Republican Party would've been on their game, they would've dig them up themselves and had a experienced/reputable candidate running against Hillary. Instead they have The shit show that is Trump. Only person worse at this stage may be Billy Bush...lol.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They've been out there. For a long, long time. The Stern tapes have been sitting there forever. If the Republican Party would've been on their game, they would've dig them up themselves and had a experienced/reputable candidate running against Hillary. Instead they have The shit show that is Trump. Only person worse at this stage may be Billy Bush...lol.
    The republican part wouldn't had? Isn't it the people that determine who runs?
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    Not in hiliarys case. The media selected her two years ago

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    True. But the people running against trump could have pulled them out of the woodwork and possibly prevent having a buffoon as a candidate.

This is HUJJJJ
    FBI reopens the investigation

FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton probe

(CNN) FBI Director James Comey said Friday the bureau is reviewing new emails related to Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state, according to a letter sent to eight congressional committee chairmen, a surprise development with 11 days until the election.

After recommending this year that the Department of Justice not press charges against the Secretary of State, Comey said in the letter that "recent developments" urged him to take another look.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politi...tee/index.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    This is HUJJJJ
    FBI reopens the investigation

FBI reviewing new emails in Clinton probe

(CNN) FBI Director James Comey said Friday the bureau is reviewing new emails related to Hillary Clinton's time as secretary of state, according to a letter sent to eight congressional committee chairmen, a surprise development with 11 days until the election.

After recommending this year that the Department of Justice not press charges against the Secretary of State, Comey said in the letter that "recent developments" urged him to take another look.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/28/politi...tee/index.html
    It's all an act. Comey will say "Uh uh uh, again she did something wrong but I shouldn't charge her because uhhhh, uhhh uhhh, she shouldn't be charged", just like last time

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Something's fishy.

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    It's all an act. Comey will say "Uh uh uh, again she did something wrong but I shouldn't charge her because uhhhh, uhhh uhhh, she shouldn't be charged", just like last time
    Pretty much. "Sure, she broke the law, but she didn't mean to and she's also promised while crossing her heart and hoping to die that it will never, ever happen again."

Also factor in her sycophants who will vote for her regardless of what she does and Trump being the trainwreck that he is and everything is still on track to have this guy back in the WH as "First Lady" come January...

And at the end of the day, considering the alternative (Trump), this may STILL be the lesser of two evils.

What a fucking shitshow this election has turned out to be. I honestly see no choice but to sit it out and simply not vote, personally, at least at the national level.

Since the libs here in Colorado are trying to push an amendment to the state constitution which is really nothing more than another cash grab/tax increase, I will definitely be voting no on that, but I'm leaving the ballot blank as far as the presidential election is concerned. Sure, I could essentially piss my vote away on one of the other options who collectively probably won't garner so much as 1% of the vote, but why bother?

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Pretty much. "Sure, she broke the law, but she didn't mean to and she's also promised while crossing her heart and hoping to die that it will never, ever happen again."

Also factor in her sycophants who will vote for her regardless of what she does and Trump being the trainwreck that he is and everything is still on track to have this guy back in the WH as "First Lady" come January...

And at the end of the day, considering the alternative (Trump), this may STILL be the lesser of two evils.

What a fucking shitshow this election has turned out to be. I honestly see no choice but to sit it out and simply not vote, personally, at least at the national level.

Since the libs here in Colorado are trying to push an amendment to the state constitution which is really nothing more than another cash grab/tax increase, I will definitely be voting no on that, but I'm leaving the ballot blank as far as the presidential election is concerned. Sure, I could essentially piss my vote away on one of the other options who collectively probably won't garner so much as 1% of the vote, but why bother?

Which is why I will vote for Trump. Washington needs a MAJOR OVERHAUL and while Trump is surely not my ideal candidate, he just may be what is needed to get the ball rolling. There must absolutely be term limits put in place, people like Harry Reed, Mitch McConnell, Nancy Pelosi, John McCain, Chuck Schumer , Lindsey Graham and a bunch of others have to go. Trump isn't a politician and that is a ray of hope in this massively corrupt political system.....media included.
    Last edited by Shoes; 10-29-2016 at 10:19 AM.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar