Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Presidential Election

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 2016 Presidential Election

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Woke up this morning and Hillary Clinton is still a lying ****bag.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

I haven't been following every detail of this Muslim-dead-soldier's-parents thing, but it looks like Trump really stepped in it there. It was a perfectly laid trap and he took the bait.

I have nothing but respect for people who have fought and died for our country, but to see them/their families used as pawns in a political game is despicable, and Trump's reaction was no better. What a terrible shitshow of an election.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    I haven't been following every detail of this Muslim-dead-soldier's-parents thing, but it looks like Trump really stepped in it there. It was a perfectly laid trap and he took the bait.

I have nothing but respect for people who have fought and died for our country, but to see them/their families used as pawns in a political game is despicable, and Trump's reaction was no better. What a terrible shitshow of an election.
    One reason Trump will lose is because of the fact that he feels the need to engage in a public war of words with seemingly everyone who publicly criticizes him, and it makes him look like an immature crybaby

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Member Array title="GRAYGHOST668 is an unknown quantity at this point"> GRAYGHOST668's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED,,,,SO IN YOUR EYES HE WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT,,,,,Interesting view you have there

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GRAYGHOST668 View Post
    Bill Clinton was IMPEACHED,,,,SO IN YOUR EYES HE WAS A GREAT PRESIDENT,,,,,Interesting view you have there
    I in no way think of Bill Clinton as a great president, the quotes are coming from the donkey, aka the democrats, so the meme is pointing out the democratic party's double standard of the different candidates saying the exact same thing but it was OK for Bill to say it but not Trump.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post

Turns out the guy is a total setup, the MSM will not cover the facts.

He runs a law firm that makes it's living through high prices Muslim immigration(Trumps against), he's wrote papers about Sharia law being above all man made laws, he works for Hillary as a tax attorney. Mean while back at the ranch the MSM crapped all over Patricia Smith
    Merry Christmas

Member Array title="GRAYGHOST668 is an unknown quantity at this point"> GRAYGHOST668's Avatar

ok,,,,sorry

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

That is right out of "The House of Cards", no way would they be that blatant.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Member Array title="cheezheadsteeler is on a distinguished road"> cheezheadsteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    true, they probably only killed 2 of those guys

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Click on it

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Lol!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

LOL!!!!!!!!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

I've listened to this a number of times and still find it unbelievable.

Last edited by stillers4me; 09-03-2016 at 07:38 AM.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Who says the American media isn't biased..........nothing to see here, people.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Who says the American media isn't biased..........nothing to see here, people.

Biased meaning your adjust your reporting to changing facts rather than just report the same story even if the facts have changed?

Claim: The Wall Street Journal ran a Donald Trump story with different headlines in different markets in order to sway voters.

WHAT'S TRUE: An image showing two editions of the same day's Wall Street Journal with opposing headlines about Donald Trump's immigration stance is real.
    WHAT'S FALSE: The Wall Street Journal did not publish different headlines in different markets in order to sway voters away from Trump.

This image was passed around on the Internet accompanied by the claim that the Wall Street Journal had deliberately published one headline, "Trump Softens His Tone," in a pro-Trump market area in an attempt to sway readers away from the the GOP nominee, and the other headline, "Trump Talks Tough on Wall," in a non-Trump market area to bolster support for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

However, these opposing headline editions were not distributed to different political or geographic markets, nor were they intended to influence voters.

This picture shows two editions of the Wall Street Journal published at different times of the day. The paper on the left came off the press early in the day, while the paper on the right was produced later in the day. Print newspapers sometimes undergo revisions throughout their daily runs and typically employ marks to distinguish the various editions — in this case the differing WSJ editions are distinguishable by the number of stars displayed in the masthead:

Colleen Schwartz, the Vice President of Communications at The Wall Street Journal, confirmed that these editions were printed at different times, not in different markets. The edition on the left was published after Trump met with Mexican president Enrique Peña Nieto early in the day (and referenced the seemingly cooperative tone of their discussion), and the edition on the right was published after Trump delivered a speech on immigration later in the day (and referenced Trump's reasserting his stance that he would force Mexico to pay for the building of a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border)

http://www.snopes.com/wsj-different-trump-headlines/

Mentally and physically unfit.

Hillary Clinton has 'medical episode' at 9/11 ceremony

Hillary Clinton had a “medical episode” that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early on Sunday, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was “clearly having some type of medical episode.”

After more than an hour of radio silence, Clinton's campaign issued a statement saying the former Secretary of State "felt overheated."

"Secretary Clinton attended the September 11th Commemoration Ceremony for an hour and thirty minutes this morning to pay her respects and greet some of the families of the fallen," Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said. "During the ceremony, she felt overheated so departed to go to her daughter's apartment, and is feeling much better."

But a witness told Fox News that Clinton stumbled off the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...urce-says.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Wow.. I read the headlines but the video is worse than I thought. She looks like Weekend at Bernie's.

Not looking good for the Killary campaign. Trump should easily be able to poke that bee hive during the debates.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ