Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435
Results 1,021 to 1,026 of 1026

Thread: Wild Card Game - Steelers vs. Ravens 01-03-15 - 8:15pm

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Wild Card Game - Steelers vs. Ravens 01-03-15 - 8:15pm

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    I do apologize for my bitching throughout the season...I only wish the best for our team and NO im not for firing anybody. We just have to make some crucial decisions in the offseason. As much as I love Troy I do believe his career is over...many AWESOME memories with him!!
    These game days threads are largely vent threads. You've never gone after anyone personally, and that's what really matters. No apologies necessary.

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Congratulations Crow. Just do the same thing next week or I will be pissed.
    I hope so. I hate but respect the Steelers. I simply loathe the Patriots and their fans. They are the most arrogant prick fans in any sport. I know the Marcia hates looking across the LOS and seeing Suggs staring him down. The Ravens have ended New England's postseason twice and beat Brady's ass. I'd love to see that again, even if it goes no farther than that.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Don't forget that Ryan Clark was pretty bad his first year in a Steelers uniform...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    At least you get the Pens and Pirates to look forward to. All I care about is the Steelers. Oh, well.
    To tell you the truth, I don't show much passion for sports in general anymore. Except for Bob Nutting. Fuck that guy. Doesn't mean I don't still root for them to do well, though, or wouldn't be happy if they won a championship.

Junior Member Array title="BIG_Ben2004 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Wow. To tell you the truth, I should have expected this outcome. We relied on Bell too much. We need to have a number two RB that is a known commodity. The defense has been our downfall time and time again this season, and right when we think they've turned the corner, they did this. It was to be expected.

Coulda woulda shoulda. I knew we wouldn't beat Denver, but I just really wanted to beat these guys. A franchise that is all about success, has seen very little of it since 2010. It's painful. It really stings right now. I won't even lie, I shed a few tears. I live and die with this team and it was a rough way to go out. Ben only has so much time left. If they want him to win #7 for this organization, he needs a better team around him. Defensive changes have to be made. We love you Troy, and everything you've meant to us, but it's time to retire with some dignity. Mike Mitchell has to be better. I'm also not sure that Worilds is the answer. Aside from a game or two, he was hardly a factor. Personally, I say bring Deebo back one more year and let him continue to develop these young guys and possibly ride off into the sunset with a ring. Who knows.

Very upset right now. I haven't been a member long, but I enjoy this forum. You guys are great people and I fully intend on participating daily next season. It's been a hell of a ride, but now is the time to buckle up and make the necessary changes to bring a championship back to Pittsburgh.

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_Ben2004 View Post
    Wow. To tell you the truth, I should have expected this outcome. We relied on Bell too much. We need to have a number two RB that is a known commodity. The defense has been our downfall time and time again this season, and right when we think they've turned the corner, they did this. It was to be expected.

Coulda woulda shoulda. I knew we wouldn't beat Denver, but I just really wanted to beat these guys. A franchise that is all about success, has seen very little of it since 2010. It's painful. It really stings right now. I won't even lie, I shed a few tears. I live and die with this team and it was a rough way to go out. Ben only has so much time left. If they want him to win #7 for this organization, he needs a better team around him. Defensive changes have to be made. We love you Troy, and everything you've meant to us, but it's time to retire with some dignity. Mike Mitchell has to be better. I'm also not sure that Worilds is the answer. Aside from a game or two, he was hardly a factor. Personally, I say bring Deebo back one more year and let him continue to develop these young guys and possibly ride off into the sunset with a ring. Who knows.

Very upset right now. I haven't been a member long, but I enjoy this forum. You guys are great people and I fully intend on participating daily next season. It's been a hell of a ride, but now is the time to buckle up and make the necessary changes to bring a championship back to Pittsburgh.
    Welcome to the board brother!! I couldnt agree with you more!!