Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 17

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Week 17

Several big games today!

SD / KC: If chargers win they are in the playoffs,otherwise the the ravens will be in the playoffs if they win against the browns

DET / GB: The winner will finish first in their division, and they will have a first round bye.....The Lions have not won in GB since 1991!

CAR / ATL: The winner will win the division with a losing record!

Banned Array title="thesteelerdealer is on a distinguished road">

Re: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Several big games today!

SD / KC: If chargers win they are in the playoffs,otherwise the the ravens will be in the playoffs if they win against the browns

DET / GB: The winner will finish first in their division, and they will have a first round bye.....The Lions have not won in GB since 1991!

CAR / ATL: The winner will win the division with a losing record!

Chargers @ Chiefs: Even with Smith out the Chiefs can still win. But so can San Diego. Chargers have zero running game, and that is why I want them to win cause I want them way way way more then I do Baltimore, who no matter what always give the Steelers a tough time. But as of now I say the CHIEFS win this game. Too much Pass Rush for the Chargers to handle.

Detroit @ Green Bay: Detroit has the Defense, but not enough offense, and the Pack are at home. Give me the Packers to win today.

Carolina @ Atlanta: Easy win for the Falcons. They have dominated their division all season. Atlanta wins!

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

KC looks pretty good moving the ball right now, but still only ended up with 3.

AML

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Baltimore stuffed at the goal line by the Browns on 4th and Goal...lol. Man I hope they get into the playoffs...they are a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

10-0 KC

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Either a TD or a 1st and goal at the 1 ft. line. SD just can not stop either the run or the short passing game. KC not asking the rookie QB to do to much......... So far.

AML

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

DeMarco Murray breaks the Cowboys All-Time single season rushing record with a 32-yard run to put Murray at 1798 Rushing Yards. Emmitt Smith had 1773 in 1995.

- - - Updated - - -

Romo just hits Bryant for another long TD...ruled out of bounds, but totally looked like Bryant got both feet in...should be a TD. Which would give Bryant the Cowboys single season record in TD receptions over T.O.

TD for the chargers....10-7 KC

Oliver in for the TD and the Chargers cut the lead to 10-7. Untouched.

- - - Updated - - -

up 20-7 and the Cowboys go for the on-sides kick and recover.

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens can't get in the endzone...FG is good and they are up 3-0. Currently, the Ravens would be in the playoffs.

3 might be enough against a crippled Browns team.

AML

Murray in for the TD (13th on the season) and the Cowboys convert after recovering the surprise on-sides kick. 27-7 Dallas.

- - - Updated - - -

Andrew Luck just passes Peyton Manning for most pass yards in Colts franchise single-season history.

- - - Updated - - -

14-0 Colts over Titans.

The cowboys will be 8-0 on road with a win today!

Jacksonville up on the Texans at the moment 10-7.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The cowboys will be 8-0 on road with a win today!
    I'd love to see another Steelers/Cowboys Super Bowl.

- - - Updated - - -

Cleveland in the red zone.

Well IF we lose tonight, and have to go to Indy to play, they might be without Reggie Wayne. He just limped off the field with what is said to be a serious Groin Injury....and those are never any fun.

13-7 KC

3-3 in Baltimore

4th and forever coming up for the Browns...FG Attempt coming up after Shaw is sacked...Good! 3-3

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Either a TD or a 1st and goal at the 1 ft. line. SD just can not stop either the run or the short passing game. KC not asking the rookie QB to do to much......... So far.
    Chase Daniel isn't a rookie. He's been in the NFL for 6 years.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Dolphins still suck.
    All Defense!

Like I said in my above post...just too much pass rush for the Chargers and Rivers to overcome. I know it's still not over, and a simple KC mistake can give San Diego the lead...but if I am right on this game, but wrong on the Ravens game, and some how Cleveland wins...the Steelers might be looking at the Houston Texans coming to Pittsburgh next weekend....along with JJ Watt!!

another FG for the chiefs....16-7 KC

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelerdealer View Post
    Like I said in my above post...just too much pass rush for the Chargers and Rivers to overcome. I know it's still not over, and a simple KC mistake can give San Diego the lead...but if I am right on this game, but wrong on the Ravens game, and some how Cleveland wins...the Steelers might be looking at the Houston Texans coming to Pittsburgh next weekend....along with JJ Watt!!
    I'll take that. Houston has Case Keenum at QB and Foster has a bad hamstring (left today's game).
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Chase Daniel isn't a rookie. He's been in the NFL for 6 years.
    Yea, that was my mistake. I had someone else stuck in my mind.

AML

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    I'll take that. Houston has Case Keenum at QB and Foster has a bad hamstring (left today's game).

Yeah, but as long as it's...A.B.B. ( Anyone but Baltimore )...I am good. Cause I don't care how Injured, or bad Flacco is playing...Baltimore always plays us tough. And has B!tch slapped us so so so many times in key games and playoff games. Plus, even if we seem to have the game wrapped up...those dudes always try to get a Cheap shot on Ben or some one. I just don't wanna see them in round 1.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Yea, that was my mistake. I had someone else stuck in my mind.
    Chase Keenum....Case Daniels....all the scrubs' names look alike

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Bills leading the Pats.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Yeah, but as long as it's...A.B.B. ( Anyone but Baltimore )...I am good. Cause I don't care how Injured, or bad Flacco is playing...Baltimore always plays us tough. And has B!tch slapped us so so so many times in key games and playoff games. Plus, even if we seem to have the game wrapped up...those dudes always try to get a Cheap shot on Ben or some one. I just don't wanna see them in round 1.
    If I am not mistaken we are 3-0 against the rats in playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    If I am not mistaken we are 3-0 against the rats in playoffs.

Not all time. You're forgetting about 25 past playoff games. Recently, yes we have won. But they are due now. And for whatever reason, right or wrong by me, they always scare me. But regardless, I will take whoever it is. I just don't want a week of scumbags like T-Suggs and Steve Smith talking all their Sh!t.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Not all time. You're forgetting about 25 past playoff games. Recently, yes we have won. But they are due now. And for whatever reason, right or wrong by me, they always scare me. But regardless, I will take whoever it is. I just don't want a week of scumbags like T-Suggs and Steve Smith talking all their Sh!t.
    Not sure what you mean by the past 25 playoff games, but I understand that last sentiment. To me nothing is better than beating the rats in the playoffs especially when it is in the Championship game.

Kansas City up 19-7; Ravens and Browns tied at 3.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I'm reading that Brady* has also been pulled out of the game.