Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Week 17

Banned Array title="thesteelerdealer is on a distinguished road">

Re: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Where does one start...........

Have you been watching the game ? Seattle didn't score, but it wasn't because the Refs weren't trying to allow them. Also, on the Rams drive right before that one, did you see that ? I mean c'mon, 3 different Ram penalties after they completed a 3rd down ? And on the third one they couldn't complete a 3rd & 14 after a Bogus holding call. The announcers were even laughing at it. I LOVE Upsets. And I would love to see Seattle fall on their faces. But, no matter how hard the depleated Rams try in the 2nd half, it appears that Goodell's Boyz won't allow it to happen. I hope I am wrong and the Rams win. That would be great.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Green Bay won't be in the SB. Rogers is injured.
    All Defense!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

I'm starting to think the refs through flags on key plays and then huddle and pick a foul that is not too absurd. Officiating has really been suspect this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    I'm starting to think the refs through flags on key plays and then huddle and pick a foul that is not too absurd. Officiating has really been suspect this year.

Suspect ?...How about out & out Horrible. And very obviously the majority of bad calls have come in the favor of teams like Denver, New England, Seattle....Goodell knows what teams and players butter his bread.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelerdealer View Post
    Have you been watching the game ? Seattle didn't score, but it wasn't because the Refs weren't trying to allow them. Also, on the Rams drive right before that one, did you see that ? I mean c'mon, 3 different Ram penalties after they completed a 3rd down ? And on the third one they couldn't complete a 3rd & 14 after a Bogus holding call. The announcers were even laughing at it. I LOVE Upsets. And I would love to see Seattle fall on their faces. But, no matter how hard the depleated Rams try in the 2nd half, it appears that Goodell's Boyz won't allow it to happen. I hope I am wrong and the Rams win. That would be great.
    Did you watch the Steelers/Seahawks superbowl?

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Did you watch the Steelers/Seahawks superbowl?

Dude stop. That game was totally called correctly. What are you ? A WHINING Sea Chicken fan ?

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

14-14 in GB but Rodgers will be back!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Meaningless game son. Look. Maybe I am Crazy. I hope so. But I have seen this from Baltimore too many times. And even IF we should win next weekend, we will NOT be in any condition to battle Denver or the Pats. I'm telling you....FEAR the Flacco...fear him badly!!
    1) Ravens vs Steelers meaningless? Since when? They could both be 2-14 and they would still try and beat the shit out of each other.

2) Did you mean Franco? Maybe the President has you confused.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I would love to see Ben sling it in the first quarter.

There is an energy in the air.

I just hope it translates to the field of play...
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Dude stop. That game was totally called correctly. What are you ? A WHINING Sea Chicken fan ?
    First of all. The dude looks like a lady. Could help throwing that in Sue. Second, she is a true Steeler fan living in Ciny land. I can't imagine what that is like. You'll get to know us after a while bud.

AML

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

ummm dude, stop. That post was in response to Seattle getting calls from the refs. Derp.

34-3 CAR

Looks like Skip Bayless will be Crying tonight. Looks like Seattle will secure Home field and the Bye. As will Green Bay. So it looks like Detroit at Dallas next weekend.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Looks like Skip Bayless will be Crying tonight. Looks like Seattle will secure Home field and the Bye. As will Green Bay. So it looks like Detroit at Dallas next weekend.
    That's a game Detroit could win, if they can get to Romo early.

AML

Amazing. With the game all but over, I see " Suh " is up to his Old tricks again. What a complete Scumbag. I am sure the Ravens will be signing him as a free agent.

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing. With the game all but over, I see " Suh " is up to his Old tricks again. What a complete Scumbag. I am sure the Ravens will be signing him as a free agent.

Is there a dirtier team than Detroit?

AML

0-16 for Stafford against winning team on the road

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Is there a dirtier team than Detroit?

Yeah. We likely will be playing them next weekend.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Chargers tougher ?....Please son. Check the Chargers point differential, and then the Ravens. Check their total offense vs their total defense, then get back to me. Oh not to mention our division was by far the toughest in the league, so the Ravens didn't have a fluff schedule like the Chargers.
    Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Wrong.

How exactly am I wrong ? How is a team with a + 108 point differential worse then a team that had no point differential ? ( 0 ) ? How is a team that is ranked 11th in total offense Worse then a team ranked 19th ? And how is a team that is ranked 7th in Defense Worse then a team ranked 13th ?

You wanna explain that to me please ?

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Green bay dove right into Stafford's knees second to last play. No penalty no discussion. Clearly lunged into his lower leg. Refs are so inconsistent its a joke
    Merry Christmas