Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 17

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelerdealer View Post
    Meaningless game son. Look. Maybe I am Crazy. I hope so. But I have seen this from Baltimore too many times. And even IF we should win next weekend, we will NOT be in any condition to battle Denver or the Pats. I'm telling you....FEAR the Flacco...fear him badly!!
    Still no explanation of the 25 other game thingie leave it to a rats fan to misrepresent the facts. I am with Franchise on this this one is a troll.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Two things....
    At least Steelers always take Raven seriously.
    And it would be much pleasure to be the ones to send them home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Merry Christmas

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

It's set.

Whoever wins Steelers/Bengals is hosting the Ravens in the Wildcard Round.

Banned Array title="thesteelerdealer is on a distinguished road">

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Still no explanation of the 25 other game thingie leave it to a rats fan to misrepresent the facts. I am with Franchise on this this one is a troll.

Dude, I have forgotten more Steelers History in the time it took me to eat breakfast then you will ever know son, so don't be Insulting me or be calling me a Baltimore fan...not unless you don't value your health. I am just stating a OBVIOUS fact. The Colts will be a much easier opponent for us then the Ravens. No matter how Injured they might be, they will make it tough for us. I HOPE I am wrong and we not only kick their Ratbird Butts out of Da Burgh next week, but we come out of it Intact and in good health.'

But Baltimore wasn't a + 100 point differential by accident. Way better then we are, and the BEST scoring defense by far in our division. And yet you maintain they are no big deal.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Wait, didn't the Steelers already score 43 points against the Rats at home? It's like that game doesn't exist to this guy.

The Steelers should respect the Ravens, for sure. But they should NOT fear them. It's not like they're the 2000 Steelers playing the 2000 Ravens.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Lost Twice to the Bengals.

Split with Pittsburgh.

Almost Split with Cleveland.

Lost to Case Keenum, and if it weren't for San Diego choking to death today, we aren't even talking about this. They had to rally to beat Connor Shaw and the loser-ass Cleveland Browns who's clock struck midnight weeks ago. Show me where Baltimore is this juggernaut?

Baltimore is definitely tough and should be accounted for, but they are not invincible.

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Of course, let's not forget that the Steelers actually have to win the game tonight to have the opportunity to play the Ravens. And that in itself is hardly a guarantee. But I'd much rather them host Baltimore than have to play Indy on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Two things....
    At least Steelers always take Raven seriously.
    And it would be much pleasure to be the ones to send them home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree with you sir. But I also absolutely would hate for us to be sent packing by them...and in our crib as well.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Of course, let's not forget that the Steelers actually have to win the game tonight to have the opportunity to play the Ravens.

And that in itself is hardly a guarantee.

But I'd much rather them host Baltimore than have to play Indy on the road.
    yep
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Wait, didn't the Steelers already score 43 points against the Rats at home? It's like that game doesn't exist to this guy.

The Steelers should respect the Ravens, for sure. But they should NOT fear them. It's not like they're the 2000 Steelers playing the 2000 Ravens.

I understand that sir. But you have to understand that right before that game, the Ravens lost 3 of their starting 4 DB's just days before that game. And had to fast track several new players, 2 of which were signed right off the street. Not enough time to get used to the Ravens defensive scheme was it ? But now, they have had more time to adjust. Now I am not saying that they are All-world, cause they're not. But they won't be the same RAW players we faced the first time either.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Dude, I have forgotten more Steelers History in the time it took me to eat breakfast then you will ever know son, so don't be Insulting me or be calling me a Baltimore fan...not unless you don't value your health. I am just stating a OBVIOUS fact. The Colts will be a much easier opponent for us then the Ravens. No matter how Injured they might be, they will make it tough for us. I HOPE I am wrong and we not only kick their Ratbird Butts out of Da Burgh next week, but we come out of it Intact and in good health.'

But Baltimore wasn't a + 100 point differential by accident. Way better then we are, and the BEST scoring defense by far in our division. And yet you maintain they are no big deal.
    Yes troll you know it all that is why you ignore the OBVIOUS FACT that we have played the rats 3 times not 25 times in the playoffs and won them all. Come on sonny Jim get with the program. I give a rats ass where you are or who you "live near" or even how long you have been a fan, it does not qualify you as an authority on anything.

In the words of the Great Hines Ward "ewww I'm scared"

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

All I'll say is that I'm glad to have at least ONE more game to look forward to after Week 17! After the past two weeks I'd never be so foolish as to say "the Ravens are going to do 'this' or 'that'." Their secondary is weak and Flacco has been inconsistent the past few weeks.

My only regret is playing Pittsburgh in the WC round. I prefer to watch them meet in the AFCC!

Quote Originally Posted by Crow-Magnon View Post
    All I'll say is that I'm glad to have at least ONE more game to look forward to after Week 17! After the past two weeks I'd never be so foolish as to say "the Ravens are going to do 'this' or 'that'." Their secondary is weak and Flacco has been inconsistent the past few weeks.

My only regret is playing Pittsburgh in the WC round. I prefer to watch them meet in the AFCC!
    Yep I agree that the same should be said about us, there are no guarantees, and like you I would rather play in the AFCC game. Who knows it may still happen.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

10-0 CAR

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    10-0 CAR

I know. I mean as easily as the Falcons have beaten all their division opponents this season, I thought this would be a easy win for Atlanta.

Also, the Rams are serving notice that they will not roll over for the SeaHawks as well.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You might live to regret that my friend. I have seen Flacco come off back to back to back games where he went 20-160 passing, and 0 TD's and 7 Interceptions, only to come into Pittsburgh, and go 41-46, 550 Yards, 5 TD's and 0 Interceptions. Trust me, you don't wanna see Baltimore anywhere near Pittsburgh next weekend.
    Puhleeze. If anything San Diego is a much stronger team than Baltimore. BTW. you do realize the rest of us have "seen" all of the Ravens ups and downs as well...right? Don't act like you are the only one that has seen this trash...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Puhleeze. If anything San Diego is a much stronger team than Baltimore. BTW. you do realize the rest of us have "seen" all of the Ravens ups and downs as well...right? Don't act like you are the only one that has seen this trash...lol.

Chargers tougher ?....Please son. Check the Chargers point differential, and then the Ravens. Check their total offense vs their total defense, then get back to me. Oh not to mention our division was by far the toughest in the league, so the Ravens didn't have a fluff schedule like the Chargers.

Chargers tougher ?....Please son. Check the Chargers point differential, and then the Ravens. Check their total offense vs their total defense, then get back to me. Oh not to mention our division was by far the toughest in the league, so the Ravens didn't have a fluff schedule like the Chargers.

OH boy.....Rodgers is in a car...

Aaron Rodgers Hurt...How bad ??? Could make certain people in Dallas very Happy if he is less then Healthy if they play one another in round 2. Of course Seattle first has to beat the Rams. Or Dallas will get a Bye, and avoid Green Bay altogether.

Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers was carted off the field with an apparent calf injury. His return is questionable

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I bet people are jumping off bridges in Green Bay.

24-3 CAR

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    24-3 CAR

Can't believe that they're going to win. Atlanta goes undefeated the whole season in their division...only to lose their final one at Home for the Division. I never saw that coming.

Wow. It looks like the Refs are doing everything they can to assure the Seahawks get the number 1 seed. What a BS Call to allow Seattle one more chance to get 1st half points.

6-0 Rams at the half in Seattle...

- - - Updated - - -

and this is 17-13 ARZ in SF

Wow. It looks like the Refs are doing everything they can to assure the Seahawks get the number 1 seed. What a BS Call to allow Seattle one more chance to get 1st half points.
    Where does one start...........