Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Week 17

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Week 17

19-7 KC

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Matt Forte needs two more catches to break Larry Centers' record of 101 receptions in a single season for a RB.

- - - Updated - - -

First and goal for the Browns...after a big Shaw to Gabriel play!

- - - Updated - - -

West is in for the TD and the Browns take the lead 10-3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

wow...10-3 CLE

Banned Array title="thesteelerdealer is on a distinguished road">

Oh man, Browns now get a TD Man, how bad does it suck that a 3rd team nobody named Conner Shaw is totally outplaying " Johnny Alarm Clock " and against a better team with less offensive weapons then what Johnny Boy had available to him. Oh I would LOVE for the Chargers to lose, on,ly to have the Ratbirds TANK at Home against a 3rd string Nobody!!

The texans will be in the playoffs if SD AND BAL lose

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Ravens fans cheering the Chiefs/Chargers game...do they know there is no need to watch the scoreboard if your team is losing??

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Ravens fans cheering the Chiefs/Chargers game...do they know there is no need to watch the scoreboard if your team is losing??

Ravens driving down the field.

- - - Updated - - -

Haden almost picks off Flacco.

If Houston doesn't stop screwing around, they might lose at Home to Jacksonville.

17-14 jaguars vs HOU....KC are very happy right now

4th & 15 coming up for Baltimore. Ravens try to draw Browns offsides with FG...wind up punting.

- - - Updated - - -

Jags up 17-14. Right now the Chiefs are in the playoffs with Chiefs winning, Ravens and Texans losing.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

KC seems to be the only team that wants in the playoffs.
    “I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!” - Jack Lambert

Thanks for the Cheap shot Upshaw!! Cleveland appreciates it.

- - - Updated - - -

One quarter to go for Cleveland. Man, I can't believe that this man below might beat the Ravens in Baltimore.

....Ooops. I'm sorry, Wrong " Shaw "...I meant " Connor Shaw "...Not Clay!!

Houston back up 21-17.

- - - Updated - - -

Ravens to the Browns 17 yard line.

Browns playing too far off the Line. Just allowing Flacco to go down the field. Man, I HATE when defenses who have been kicking Flacco and their offense in the Butt do that, and just GIVE the game away Late to the Ratbirds!!

Ravens offense stalls at the Browns 10...4th & 5. Man...Flacco looks terrible...lol. I want them in the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Browns lead 10-6 with 11:00 remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Ravens offense stalls at the Browns 10...4th & 5. Man...Flacco looks terrible...lol. I want them in the playoffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Browns lead 10-6 with 11:00 remaining.

You might live to regret that my friend. I have seen Flacco come off back to back to back games where he went 20-160 passing, and 0 TD's and 7 Interceptions, only to come into Pittsburgh, and go 41-46, 550 Yards, 5 TD's and 0 Interceptions. Trust me, you don't wanna see Baltimore anywhere near Pittsburgh next weekend.

Oh Damn!! Flacco has come alive. Over 200 yards passing in his last 6 throws. God..PLEASE San Diego comeback. I don't want my Steelers to be a One and DONE Against Baltimore.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thesteelerdealer View Post
    You might live to regret that my friend. I have seen Flacco come off back to back to back games where he went 20-160 passing, and 0 TD's and 7 Interceptions, only to come into Pittsburgh, and go 41-46, 550 Yards, 5 TD's and 0 Interceptions. Trust me, you don't wanna see Baltimore anywhere near Pittsburgh next weekend.
    Your fear of the rats is unreal.

I am not saying we will beat them if we play them next week, but I certainly like our chances. Maybe this is a reverse phycology thing, but if it's not I don't get it other than the cheap shots they will try to deliver when we play them.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Your fear of the rats is unreal.

I am not saying we will beat them if we play them next week, but I certainly like our chances. Maybe this is a reverse phycology thing, but if it's not I don't get it other than the cheap shots they will try to deliver when we play them.

Might be because they're a better overall squad. Yes, we CAN beat them. But their Defensive front can DESTROY our O-Line. They get their Big Huge NT back. Have a good running game against our poorer run defense. I don't know, I just don't wanna see them. I will gladly rather have the Colts in round 1 on the road. Lets HOPE Connor can lead the Browns back.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Baltimore has won. This is how they Roll. Play like Sh!t the first 3 to 3 1/2 quarters, then Flacco passes for over 200 yards in less then 4 minutes of game time. He has done this over 20 times in his career. Hell, I saw him do it against the current Seahawk defense. He had 54 yards with 6 minutes to go in the game, then finished with 350 yards when the game ends, and has scored 3 TD's in that time as well. If the Steelers do have to face Baltimore next weekend, they will have to have at least a lead of 45-10 with under 5 minutes to go in the game, and then maybe...MAYBE we hold on for a 45-42 win...maybe!!

Baltimore has won. This is how they Roll. Play like Sh!t the first 3 to 3 1/2 quarters, then Flacco passes for over 200 yards in less then 4 minutes of game time. He has done this over 20 times in his career. Hell, I saw him do it against the current Seahawk defense. He had 54 yards with 6 minutes to go in the game, then finished with 350 yards when the game ends, and has scored 3 TD's in that time as well. If the Steelers do have to face Baltimore next weekend, they will have to have at least a lead of 45-10 with under 5 minutes to go in the game, and then maybe...MAYBE we hold on for a 45-42 win...maybe!!
    You mean like how we kicked their ass all over Heinz earlier this season when they were playing better than they are now?

I smell a troll...

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Might be because they're a better overall squad. Yes, we CAN beat them. But their Defensive front can DESTROY our O-Line. They get their Big Huge NT back. Have a good running game against our poorer run defense. I don't know, I just don't wanna see them. I will gladly rather have the Colts in round 1 on the road. Lets HOPE Connor can lead the Browns back.
    Better than us based on what??? If they are so much better than us why are they struggling to get in while we locked up a spot in the playoffs last week???

If you are so versed in history how come you forget that we have history too and that we are 3-0 against them??? I still have no idea what you are taking about when you stated the other 25 games when we have only played them 3 times in playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    You mean like how we kicked their ass all over Heinz earlier this season when they were playing better than they are now?

I smell a troll...

Meaningless game son. Look. Maybe I am Crazy. I hope so. But I have seen this from Baltimore too many times. And even IF we should win next weekend, we will NOT be in any condition to battle Denver or the Pats. I'm telling you....FEAR the Flacco...fear him badly!!

At home vs Ravens or on the road vs colts

Meaningless game son. Look. Maybe I am Crazy. I hope so. But I have seen this from Baltimore too many times. And even IF we should win next weekend, we will NOT be in any condition to battle Denver or the Pats. I'm telling you....FEAR the Flacco...fear him badly!!
    Sure, meaningless game, like all division games are. And yeah, I'm just a-quakin' in my boots...

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Baltimore's big surge of momentum is due to two things:

1) Because Cleveland sucks. Were you expecting the Ravens to lose at home to Connor Shaw? It wasn't happening no matter what people say.

2) San Diego's faltering at KC gave them a big boost.

- - - Updated - - -

Check it out.

Beating Connor Shaw to make the postseason is bringing out the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Baltimore's big surge of momentum is due to two things:

1) Because Cleveland sucks. Were you expecting the Ravens to lose at home to Connor Shaw? It wasn't happening no matter what people say.

2) San Diego's faltering at KC gave them a big boost.

Baltimore never knew the KC score. The League mandated no scoreboards at any of those cities, and no Cell phones were allowed by anyone on, or near the field. So at no time did Baltimore ever knew anything about the KC/San Diego game.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Sure, meaningless game, like all division games are. And yeah, I'm just a-quakin' in my boots...
    Baltimore was supposed to own the Steelers in Pittsburgh in November.

They didn't.

Look out for them Ravens man, beating all-world Connor Shaw.