Thread: Steelers Right Side Running Game Suffering Without T Marcus Gilbert

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers Right Side Running Game Suffering Without T Marcus Gilbert

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Re: Steelers Right Side Running Game Suffering Without T Marcus Gilbert

Say it ain't so.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerette has much to be proud of"> Steelerette's Avatar

Adams is confusing. He looked downright excellent in Gilbert's first injury hiatus. This time, not as much. But it hasn't been a complete debacle. Maybe this offseason a full offseason under Munchak he gets his head on all the way straight.

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerette View Post
    Adams is confusing. He looked downright excellent in Gilbert's first injury hiatus. This time, not as much. But it hasn't been a complete debacle. Maybe this offseason a full offseason under Munchak he gets his head on all the way straight.
    I fear that is wishful thinking and little else ...

I do not know what it is but it is like once he got stabbed all his nasty flowed out and what is left is nothing more than marshmallow filling ....

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post

I do not know what it is but it is like once he got stabbed all his nasty flowed out and what is left is nothing more than marshmallow filling ....
    Got a feeling that if adderal wasn't banned and you gave it to this guy he'd be All Pro.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

That and I am starting to think Adams is kinda dumb - at least in football. He seems to make a large # of mental mistakes in identifying his assignment, communicating with the other linemen, etc. I can't speak to his physical attributes as much, but I no longer see a player to have much hope in.

Another excellent breakdown from the Depot: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/12...ack-breakdown/

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I wonder what the stats are with/without Spaeth

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Got a feeling that if adderal wasn't banned and you gave it to this guy he'd be All Pro.
    Fuck it, give him some PCP. I'm sure you'd get away with it for a few games before a random drug test came up, and if he got suspended for 4 games afterward it'd be no big loss.

Or actually, if you look up the official rules on banned substances, I don't think PCP is even on the list.

There's a certain savage appeal to having a lineman who shows up as the Incredible Hulk for a few important games a year. False starts might be a problem, though.
    See you Space Cowboy ...