Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny football

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Johnny football

10/18 80 yards,2 INT and 0 point for the browns

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Re: Johnny football

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Stainziel

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

He's the anti-Tebow with the same results.
    All Defense!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

He's gonna need to change his name to Johnny Failure.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Did you guys know that that time when Cleveland was leading the division was only 5 weeks ago? Seems like forever ago

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Cleveland who?
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Not stopping the Bengals fans from vomiting who deys all over my FB page. They are in FIRST PLACE>>>>YA KNOW?????

Cincinnati is the only place I know that actually keeps wearing their division championship shirts year after year.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    Not stopping the Bengals fans from vomiting who deys all over my FB page. They are in FIRST PLACE>>>>YA KNOW?????

Cincinnati is the only place I know that actually keeps wearing their division championship shirts year after year.
    I guess they forgot the pummeling they got last week?

Dwinsgames

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

May have had a better day than Aaron Rodgers did...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Boy, I remember when people believed Cleveland would actually be a good team. I started to believe it too. While they have improved and are lot more competent over the past couple years, they're still the Browns.

I remember when they beat the Steelers handily weeks ago. It was good times coming in Cleveland all right. Unfortunately for them, winning football lasts a whole season. Not for half a season.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    10/18 80 yards,2 INT and 0 point for the browns

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    I guess they forgot the pummeling they got last week?
    And I hope they get another one in Heinz Field.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

That's all they have to celebrate. Not like they have any prospects for a playoff win in the near future

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Kind of have to feel sorry for those cats in Cincinnati and those stains in Cleveland. What else do they have to look forward to? At least you are a Steelers fan.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    This is what you get for drafting a player off of media hype.

AML

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Johnny F is a dead ringer for Marty Balin:
    All Defense!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    This is what you get for drafting a player off of media hype.
    He would have looked so much better in a Cowboys uniform. Too bad Jerrah didn't get his way.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Don't feel bad for Browns or Bengals fans...F 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Don't feel bad for Browns or Bengals fans...F 'em!
    DITTO ! But sure would've loved to seen those brownies beat the f'kn bungholes. Now I have to listen to those sob's all week.

Senior Member Array title="CapLovesTroyP43 is a jewel in the rough"> CapLovesTroyP43's Avatar

I was listening to the "Whine Fest" (Clowns post game show) and heard JF talking and you'll NEVER NEVER NEVER guess what his favorite word is........

"Obviously!!!!" I counted it at least ten times if not more....hmmm wonder if he's related to Tomlin LOL!!!!

"BIG MEN AND BIG BLADES OF GRASS"

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Neil Young wrote a song about this guy already

The Story of "Johnny Rotten" .
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

I have never wanted to see a player fail more than this punk-ass. Not even Marsha.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

And in other news, Skip Bayless is still a blithering idiot...

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Merrill Hoge called it this morning. Said on the air this morning that this was a mistake in the making, that this was a guy coming in with "first round expectations, with 6th round talent." Also said without qualifier that "whoever was responsible for the pick should be fired!" Again he said it this morning Give Merrill credit for being right and having the balls to put it out there before the dude took the field for his first start.

I just hope Johnny Rotten plays equally bad next week or even worse. So the Browns have no choice but to pull the plug on the experiment in fairness to the rest of the team and give Hoyer the start week 17 against the Ravens. I honestly think if Hoyer is given another chance after Manziel has shown himself to be a complete failure he'll actually play better. Could actually give them a chance to beat the Ravens in the season finale.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Well, Cincinatti wins the superbowl every year in one category according to Orkin...

Here is a closeup of a pet bed bug Andy keeps on his arm.

This one is house trained and has papers.

He is Andy's favorite.

http://www.fox19.com/story/17175264/...rding-to-orkin
    Last edited by GBMelBlount; 12-14-2014 at 10:17 PM.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    And in other news, Skip Bayless is still a blithering idiot...

Listened to Bayless for years in Dallas. He is a moron with a head injury. Now I know for sure Johnny sucks.

AML

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Merrill Hoge called it this morning. Said on the air this morning that this was a mistake in the making, that this was a guy coming in with "first round expectations, with 6th round talent." Also said without qualifier that "whoever was responsible for the pick should be fired!" Again he said it this morning Give Merrill credit for being right and having the balls to put it out there before the dude took the field for his first start.

I just hope Johnny Rotten plays equally bad next week or even worse. So the Browns have no choice but to pull the plug on the experiment in fairness to the rest of the team and give Hoyer the start week 17 against the Ravens. I honestly think if Hoyer is given another chance after Manziel has shown himself to be a complete failure he'll actually play better. Could actually give them a chance to beat the Ravens in the season finale.
    Merrill Hoge the "profit"

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Johnny Manziel and Brian Hoyer share a laugh at the end of shutout loss

Even when you're getting shutout in a crucial game for playoff positioning, it's important to have fun!

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/12/...end-of-shutout

Jagoffs.