Thread: some Tape I got today from a couple guys

Dwinsgames

some Tape I got today from a couple guys

Guys are sending me tape all the time now on twitter ... here are a few I got just today ...enjoy these small school kids

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/744932/highlights/213878375

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Re: some Tape I got today from a couple guys

Gregg looks to have a real nose for the ball, and closes quickly on the ball carrier. Both look to be high motor players, and take good angles to the ball carrier. Worth looking into. Problem? Our coaching staff seems to have little respect for UDFAs, and low draft picks. Going to look into both kids.

AML

Dwinsgames

check out archie too ( the third one that showed up as a link instead of video ) however keep in mind he is playing out of pos on most downs he is a DE forced inside due to injuries to keep best players on the field ...

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Like the name, sounds like a LB. Looks like he has very strong hands. Don't thing I saw a ball carrier get away from him after he got his hands on him. Like his tackling as well, I only saw him lower his head once. Slips blocks well, and still is will take on a larger blocker. Doesn't lead with his head, simply runs over the QB when he gets there. Would like to see him in pass coverage more, but I have an idea they don't let him drop back that much. Interesting.

AML

Dwinsgames

Just got this sent to me today , enjoy

Dwinsgames

tape of the day ... when this kid locks on ...its over the defender has no chance

Dwinsgames

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    tape of the day ... when this kid locks on ...its over the defender has no chance

Just sent out interview questions to Arthur , pretty savvy guy whos best Pos is Center /Guard but played Tackle at Fort Lewis ( originally a Michigan state kid ) who took on a battle with bone cancer and won thus the transfer with medical redshirt of 2 years