Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Twist in Blount's career raises a suspicious eyebrow

Official Troll Array title="The Patriot is a name known to all"> The Patriot's Avatar

Re: Twist in Blount's career raises a suspicious eyebrow

I told you guys, this was planned.

Senior Member Array title="Steeltreal will become famous soon enough"> Steeltreal's Avatar

I picked him up in fantasy, playoffs!
    "It comes with the Territory" - Floyd 'Money' Mayweather

Senior Member Array title="KeiselPower99 is on a distinguished road"> KeiselPower99's Avatar

Why was this even written? Pittsburgh could have done several things but choose to cut ties with him. End of story.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

LOL....of course it was planned.... the cheatr*ots were involved. No way anything will be investigated... Kraft owns Goodell. The NFL is more crooked/fixed than the NBA.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    If tampering occurred and can be proven, the NFL needs to make a MAJOR example of the Pats*.

Appropriate punishment would be a lifetime ban for Belichick and the forfeiture of the entire 2015 draft class. It would be much worse than Bountygate or Spygate, and that kind of hammer would make sure it never happened again.

Agreed, but that will never happen since Goodell and Kraft are in bed together as Fansince and Tube pointed out upthread.
    Last edited by Lady Steel; 11-23-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post

Agreed, but that will never happen since Goodell and Kraft are in bed together as Fansince and Tube pointed out upthread.
    I think you are right about this.

NFLs in depth investigation of the case.

Memo: Goodell to Kraft.

Did the Patriots plan this ahead of time.

Memo Kraft to Goodell:

Nope.

Memo Goodell to Kraft:

OK, that's good enough for me.

AML

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Fixed for accuracy:

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    I think you are right about this.

NFLs in depth investigation of the case.

Memo: Goodell to Kraft.

Did the Patriots plan this ahead of time.

Memo Kraft to Goodell:

Yes, but it was against the Steelers.

Memo Goodell to Kraft:

Yeah you're right, fuck them!

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Who knows if there's any truth to it. Probably. It played out a little too conveniently.

It doesn't really make a difference, though. The player's gone, nothing's ever going to come of it, and the Patriots were already underhanded cheating dickheads before any of this. So nothing changes.

There's also the part of it that when you sign a player with known "issues," you know there's a chance it's going to end poorly. In that sense, that's the one way the front office could be to blame. I'm just glad things didn't get the way they did with the Wallace/Mendenhall circus, where players were saying they basically poisoned the whole team with a sour attitude.

In a year or so, I have the feeling we'll look back at this and say it's not a big deal.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

just a thought , so your a good player on a crappy team 9-10 games in, another team some how gets word to you they need you , all you need to do is get dropped by your team . talk about setting a precedent.
    we must never forget tell everyone you know New England cheated and might be back at it Edit 1-21-15 there back Edit #2__12-8-19 here we go again Edit #3__ 5-25-23 it never ends

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    just a thought , so your a good player on a crappy team 9-10 games in, another team some how gets word to you they need you , all you need to do is get dropped by your team . talk about setting a precedent.
    The problem is that you have to clear waivers. So there's no guarantee you'd end up there and not another crappy team. And also no guarantee that your original team will cut you and not just suspend you without pay. This was kind of a unique case because of Blount's reputation that basically made him toxic, plus his previous relationship with the Patriots. Most of the time, I don't think it'd work out so smoothly.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

I think the fact that the guy cleared waivers speaks volumes. What it says to me is that although he does have talent, his talent is not great enough to compensate for what a pain in the ass he apparently is.

I also think it's a matter of when, not if, Belichick dumps him like a hot potato. And then he'll be pretty much out of options due to his shitty reputation. Especially considering the de-emphasis on the RB position as a whole.

4 teams in 5 seasons. Enough said.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T&B fan View Post
    It's also called "tampering."

Looks like we got a secret admirer!

Quote Originally Posted by livinginthe past
    Anytime you want to have yourself a 'superior moment' go have look at the mindless dross that passes for forum traffic over at Steelers Universe - to a (wo)man, they are crazy deluded, angry, bitter people - to the point of absurdity.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/ed-bouchette-of-the-pittsburgh-post-is-a-nutjob.1113748/page-3#post-3998214

Mindless dross? Yep, I'll admit it sure is hard to compete with roughly 20,000,000,000 variations of essentially the same 3 threads over and over and over:

"ZOMG! TAAHMMY BRAY-DEE IS DAH BESST EVURRRR AND AH WIKKID PISSAH!"

"PAYTON MANNING SUX! DAH MEE-DEE-AAH NEEEDS TAH SUKK TAAHMMY'S DIKK MOOR!"

"HURR DURR, HOOD-EEE IZZ SOOO SMAART - HEEZ AH REGG-LAR GEE-NEE-USS! HURR DURR."

They're definitely on a different plane of thought, alright.

Wanker Brit asshat.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Refresh my memory ... was that guy the dildo who was making classless cancer jokes when that was a very sensitive subject around here? Or was that a different Patriots fan?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Dumping Blount so quick, sets a bad precedent...but more concerning is that there is no known quality depth behind Bell. Glad they let him go, especially if the locker room wanted it, but I can't agree with doing it so quickly and without a contingency plan. I'd like to see Bell have a nice long career in Pittsburgh...this isn't the way to get that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Refresh my memory ... was that guy the dildo who was making classless cancer jokes when that was a very sensitive subject around here? Or was that a different Patriots fan?
    No, he's the Pats fan that pestered the old absentee owner over at SF into giving him a mod position, and then reverted into trolldom after Spygate came to light. But the classless POS did poke fun of HTG's medical problems before he was finally given the boot over there.

I also think it's funny that he still has less than 1/5 of the number of posts on the Pats board as he did over on SF. "WAAAHHH! Steelers fans are talking bad about us!"

And yes, I'm posting this out in the open here because I want the dickhead to read it.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    He's yesterday's news as far as I'm concerned. Frankly, I'm glad he's away from Bell at this point.
    Exactly ! Now move on !

But the classless POS did poke fun of HTG's medical problems before he was finally given the boot over there.

Yeah, that's the guy I was thinking of. Oh well, what a dick.

NM
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Dumping Blount so quick, sets a bad precedent...but more concerning is that there is no known quality depth behind Bell. Glad they let him go, especially if the locker room wanted it, but I can't agree with doing it so quickly and without a contingency plan. I'd like to see Bell have a nice long career in Pittsburgh...this isn't the way to get that.
    Micheal Bush signed by Cards today
    Merry Christmas

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Originally Posted by fansince'76 He's yesterday's news as far as I'm concerned. Frankly, I'm glad he's away from Bell at this point.

I kinda wonder if Bell was not the reason they moved on this so quickly on this. They must have been a little worried about his influence on the young RB.

AML

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Looks like we got a secret admirer!

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/threads/ed-bouchette-of-the-pittsburgh-post-is-a-nutjob.1113748/page-3#post-3998214

Mindless dross? Yep, I'll admit it sure is hard to compete with roughly 20,000,000,000 variations of essentially the same 3 threads over and over and over:

"ZOMG! TAAHMMY BRAY-DEE IS DAH BESST EVURRRR AND AH WIKKID PISSAH!"

"PAYTON MANNING SUX! DAH MEE-DEE-AAH NEEEDS TAH SUKK TAAHMMY'S DIKK MOOR!"

"HURR DURR, HOOD-EEE IZZ SOOO SMAART - HEEZ AH REGG-LAR GEE-NEE-USS! HURR DURR."

They're definitely on a different plane of thought, alright.

Wanker Brit asshat.
    Wish he would come here and say that. You know, to the people he is actually talking about. Coward!

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    I saw that. Guess we'll see if he's got anything left in the tank.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    Sometimes i have a odd feeling that somebody from Cardinals organization is reading this forum.