Thread: bye week could see big changes in divison

Dwinsgames

bye week could see big changes in divison

With the Ravens playing in the Big easy ( saints rarely lose there but have dropped 2 straight )

Bengals playing vs Texans ( Bengals traditionally not very good on road )

Browns playing in Atlanta ( what browns team shows up ?? )

I would say there is at least a 40% chance all 3 teams lose and if that happens it will be a huge day for the Steelers

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: bye week could see big changes in divison

I can't believe the Bengals pulled out a win in the Superdome.

Hoping the Saints get their heads out of their asses for 1 week.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Was thinking the same thing. With our luck, all 3 teams will win.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    With the Ravens playing in the Big easy ( saints rarely lose there but have dropped 2 straight )

I would say there is at least a 40% chance all 3 teams lose and if that happens it will be a huge day for the Steelers
    That would be awesome if they all lost. I would say the chances are more like 10% to 15%.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    That would be awesome if they all lost. I would say the chances are more like 10% to 15%.
    Saints strengths are Ravens weakness ( passing/defending pass ) advantage Saints

I think the Texans at home kill the Bengals ..... advantage Texans

Browns ( who knows which version shows up , will Gordon be an addition or a subtraction via addition ?? forcing the ball to him etc ) Atlanta is so up n down too but at home .... pickem

for me individually we have a good shot of each happening , but wanting / needing all 3 to happen reduces the odds some ....

hope it happens

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Was thinking the same thing. With our luck, all 3 teams will win.
    My thoughts exactly.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I'm still pissed the damn bungholes pulled out a win against N.O., especially with the talking 'heads' all preaching that there is no way the saints lose twice there....well, they did damn it ! So, I think the saints win this week. And the damn bungholes will probably pull off another miracle win on the road....damn it ! I HATE that team ! And the Browns....ugh, who knows what team will show up, but out of the 3 division games I'd say this is the most likely to be a loss for browns.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    I can't believe the Bengals pulled out a win in the Superdome.

Hoping the Saints get their heads out of their asses for 1 week.
    And we all know that 1 week that they will put it all together will be next week in Pittsburgh.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I'm still pissed the damn bungholes pulled out a win against N.O., especially with the talking 'heads' all preaching that there is no way the saints lose twice there....well, they did damn it ! So, I think the saints win this week. And the damn bungholes will probably pull off another miracle win on the road....damn it ! I HATE that team ! And the Browns....ugh, who knows what team will show up, but out of the 3 division games I'd say this is the most likely to be a loss for browns.
    I want the Ravens to be buried in last place. If I had to take a choice, it would be for them to lose, get in last place alone, and not make the playoffs. F Hairball.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

I want the Ravens to be buried in last place. If I had to take a choice, it would be for them to lose, get in last place alone, and not make the playoffs. F Hairball.

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I'd love to see the bungholes and rats both sharing cellar dwellar status. Can't stand either team, just hate bungoles more since I have to see and listen to their obnoxious fan's !

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

What do we have to sacrifice to make all three teams lose because I'm in!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

So far it hasn't worked out for is at all. Still hoping for a Ravens loss tonight. This is shaping up to be a damn tough division

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

If the Steelers lose to the Falcons after the Falcons gift-wrapped a victory for the Browns yesterday, I will be livid.

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    So far it hasn't worked out for is at all. Still hoping for a Ravens loss tonight. This is shaping up to be a damn tough division
    boy isn't that the truth

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

It's looking like we need to win the rest of the way out.

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

Baltimore could very well win out . . . S.D., Jax, Miami, Houston, Cleveland.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Atlanta's coaching staff was about as incompetent as they could be handing the Browns a win...

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

These are not the big changes we were looking for. I hope the pressure of having to win to keep pace will have a positive effect on the team and coaches.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I can't even say that I'm surprised that we got NO help whatsoever this week by the AFC North. The Steelers have crappy luck when it comes to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
    I can't even say that I'm surprised that we got NO help whatsoever this week by the AFC North. The Steelers have crappy luck when it comes to this stuff.
    http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru...l=1#post461015

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

If the Saints and Falcons give the Steelers maximum effort, (especially the Saints given their submaximal effort the last 2 games against the Steelers AFC North competitors.), then I will be rooting very hard for the Panthers to win the division. And if not then I hope one of those two teams gets absolutely embarassed in the wild card round. I'll give the Texans a pass cause they were coming off an emotional beatdown of the Browns

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

I can take a little comfort in that no other team in the AFC North got help either. Also Browns fans must be livid with the Texans right now, following up a beatdown vs Cleveland with a loss to the Bengals and a month removed from handing the Steelers a win on Monday night.