Thread: Snoop Dogg Is Not Happy With The Pittsburgh Steelers (Video)

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Snoop Dogg Is Not Happy With The Pittsburgh Steelers (Video)

Snoop Dogg Is Not Happy With The Pittsburgh Steelers (Video)

(I'm sorry, but I don't know how to post Instagram videos or even if we have the option to do it here, so I will just provide the link to view them.)

http://fansided.com/2014/11/09/snoop...teelers-video/

Senior Member Array title="CapLovesTroyP43 is a jewel in the rough"> CapLovesTroyP43's Avatar

Re: Snoop Dogg Is Not Happy With The Pittsburgh Steelers (Video)

That Pot Head needs to STFU! I didn't watch it because I can't stand the man.

"BIG MEN AND BIG BLADES OF GRASS"

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Amen...who cares what this reefer addict thinks anyway!!

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

I don't think anyone really cares what he says. It's just funny, and probably what every other Steelers fan is thinking and saying.

Geesh, people, lighten up. It's not the end of the world.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

people think because they know how to be a thug on camera that it means people give a shite about their thoughts and opinions...
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I'm confused. I thought Snoop was a Raiders fan? Oh, that's right..... they suck now! He was all about it in the documentary "Out of LA." I hate front running fucks like him that can't stick with their team. FUCK YOU Snoop Douche!

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    I don't think anyone really cares what he says. It's just funny, and probably what every other Steelers fan is thinking and saying.

Geesh, people, lighten up. It's not the end of the world.
    Yep, he's a fan like everyone here and is saying the same things. He just happens to be a public figure.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I'm confused. I thought Snoop was a Raiders fan? Oh, that's right..... they suck now! He was all about it in the documentary "Out of LA." I hate front running fucks like him that can't stick with their team. FUCK YOU Snoop Douche!
    Was gonna say - doesn't he hail from the Bay area originally? Probably never even set foot in Pittsburgh.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...7-0D7321748D5F

Take it with grain of sa....gin and juice.....

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    http://www.steelers.com/news/article...7-0D7321748D5F

Take it with grain of sa....gin and juice.....
    What a crock of shit! Why was he always seen in a Raiders jersey? Why did he do the documentary with Ice Cube and gush all over the Raiders? I'm sorry..... I aint buying it. He's a front running asshole that can't stand the thought of being associated with a losing team. Good riddance, fuck stick! Don't run back when they start winning again. Got damn I hate fuckers like him!

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

He's saying the same thing the rest of us are....especially his F-Bomb laden rant last month.

It's what every single one of us had running through our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Was gonna say - doesn't he hail from the Bay area originally? Probably never even set foot in Pittsburgh.
    Are you saying that someone has to be a fan of the team in the area from which they hail? If so, I'm good, but, um .

I really don't care what team Snoop Snoop a Doop roots for. I just think he's funny sittin' there trashin' Haley while smokin' a blunt.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Are you saying that someone has to be a fan of the team in the area from which they hail? If so, I'm good, but, um .

I really don't care what team Snoop Snoop a Doop roots for. I just think he's funny sittin' there trashin' Haley while smokin' a blunt.
    Exactly.....

Snoop's Analysis: Highs And Lows Of Another Steelers Win

Pittsburgh Steelers fan Snoop Dogg was tuned in as his Steelers took on the Tennessee Titans on Monday night, and as he often does, he posted his reaction to different moments of the game on Instagram.

Snoop provided entertaining (and raunchy) commentary on the game, as usual. Check out his reactions below (videos, as always, are NSFW/viewer discretion advised):

http://steelers.247sports.com/Bolt/S...s-Win-33041830

Oh, Snoop.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerette has much to be proud of"> Steelerette's Avatar

I don't really care what Snoop says about the team, but, he's been to Pittsburgh many times to perform, and though he grew up in Raider Land, he also grew up watching the Steelers with his grandfather. He has repped the Penguins on occasion too. It didn't just come from nowhere because of our mid-2000s run.

Plenty of folks here have had some choice words for Haley and we didn't call them out on their fanhood.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Snoop's Analysis: Highs And Lows Of Another Steelers Win

Pittsburgh Steelers fan Snoop Dogg was tuned in as his Steelers took on the Tennessee Titans on Monday night, and as he often does, he posted his reaction to different moments of the game on Instagram.

Snoop provided entertaining (and raunchy) commentary on the game, as usual. Check out his reactions below (videos, as always, are NSFW/viewer discretion advised):

http://steelers.247sports.com/Bolt/S...s-Win-33041830

Oh, Snoop.
    Say what ever you want but i like Snoop. And every video (except last one ) is the exactly what i was saying and thinking last night.