Thread: Steelers LBs Smash Weight Room After Big Victory

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Steelers LBs Smash Weight Room After Big Victory

You’d think a guy like James Harrison would be kicking back and relaxing on a Monday following a game.
    Well, you'd be wrong.
    Harrison, the Pittsburgh Steelers' 11-year veteran, posted a video to his Instagram account of himself and Jason Worilds performing Trap Bar Deadlifts with the caption “Getting that Monday am work in wt @worildsgreatest.”

http://www.stack.com/2014/10/27/stee...r-big-victory/

Senior Member Array title="pepsyman1 has much to be proud of"> pepsyman1's Avatar

Re: Steelers LBs Smash Weight Room After Big Victory

Nothing I'd love to see more than LeBeau turn them loose again against Bert and the Ravens. They both looked effective last week and based on how James looks in that workout, I'd say some nastiness is beginning to reemerge

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

Re: Steelers LBs Smash Weight Room After Big Victory

Quote Originally Posted by pepsyman1 View Post
    Nothing I'd love to see more than LeBeau turn them loose again against Bert and the Ravens. They both looked effective last week and based on how James looks in that workout, I'd say some nastiness is beginning to reemerge
    Great videos! These (2) have all of the puzzle pieces. Now they need to start getting more pressure and sacks on QBs!

They need to get back to playing like their pissed off !
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate