Thread: NFL Network Highlights kill me

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

NFL Network Highlights kill me

They were seriously nob-slobbing the Patriots and how well Brady played blah blah blah, but when it came to the Steelers, it was all about the Colts' defense being depleted which allowed Ben to do so well.

That is seriously hilarious. I swear, the Steelers NEVER get credit, the Steeler's QB is ALWAYS a product of either the system or the opponents faults.

Also, I was watching the highlights of games and very game, any player that had significant play had the fantasy points displayed on the screen so I was curious as to what Ben had ….. but nothing was displayed???? He had 500+ yards and 6 TDs and that is not worthy of a fantasy stat?

I'll give props to Marshall Faulk though for giving Ben credit, and Sanders too, except he had to add "but" in his.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: NFL Network Highlights kill me

No one should be surprised. It's the way it's always been and the way it's always going to be.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

That's why I don't watch NFL Network (with the exception of a Steelers game being broadcast on it) or BSPN (again, with the exception of a Steelers game being broadcast on it).

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

yeah no respect, but i hope they take that as a chip and play lights out the rest of the season

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I can't stand Pee-on and CokeheadIrvin. Now, they are waxing each other's dolphin for their Brokeback Cryboys.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

The NFL Network also keeps reporting this morning how Ben has joined the 100 wins in 150 games with Bradshaw, Brady and Peyton Manning! Epic failure.
    All Defense!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    The NFL Network also keeps reporting this morning how Ben has joined the 100 wins in 150 games with Bradshaw, Brady and Peyton Manning! Epic failure.
    For that record, half of the QBs on the list played for the Steelers.

Montana is from the Pittsburgh area.

The fourth one cheated.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I can't stand Pee-on and CokeheadIrvin.
    Yeah, I can't stand "Shuck-n-Jive" and the crackhead either. Or that idiot fat fuck Sapp...

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Yeah, I can't stand "Shuck-n-Jive" and the crackhead either. Or that idiot fat fuck Sapp...

I see you've been going to church on the weekends..
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

As usual Ben never gets props he should get because, we all know if this had been Brady or Manning it would have been barf time. Seems half of the media always has some bias on Ben.