Thread: Steelers' Haley unfazed by criticism

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Steelers' Haley unfazed by criticism

Charlie Batch was a backup quarterback when Todd Haley replaced Bruce Arians as Steelers offensive coordinator, and he knows what team president Art Rooney II wanted Haley to do.

“He was brought in here to help the run No. 1 and to help Ben get rid of the football, which is what he is doing,” Batch said.

So here's a snapshot of the Haley Offense Year 3 to date: The Steelers are fifth in rushing, 11th in passing and sixth overall. Roethlisberger is delivering passes in 2.81 seconds, among the fastest in the league, and has started 26 consecutive games. Le'Veon Bell leads the AFC in rushing. Antonio Brown leads in receiving.

But Haley probably shouldn't turn on a talk show or log onto the Internet because he'd hear and see how he should have been fired yesterday...........

Read more: http://triblive.com/sports/steelers/...#ixzz3GRp5bUmn

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: Steelers' Haley unfazed by criticism

Score some TDs in the red zone and we can circle and sing cumba ya. Moving the ball from the 15 (thanks Archer) to the opposing 20 seems pretty easy for this crew. Cross that 20 yard line and their brains go into bewilderment.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

His incompetence is only surpassed by his arrogance.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

i think heneeds a drug screen at times he call the most effing stupid plays and some one please get rid of the delayed draw PLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEE and put a limit on bubble screens i do miss screens and end arounds lol

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Of course he's unfazed because he's as dumb as a bag of hair.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I am not saying he is the only problem, but he is part of it.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Score some TDs in the red zone and we can circle and sing cumba ya. Moving the ball from the 15 (thanks Archer) to the opposing 20 seems pretty easy for this crew. Cross that 20 yard line and their brains go into bewilderment.
    BAM ! Excellent Count, couldn't have hit the nail on the head any better !

Senior Member Array title="MrPgh has a spectacular aura about">

He must be unfazed if he's dumb enough to basically admit three quarters of the time the poor offense is his fault.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    So here's a snapshot of the Haley Offense Year 3 to date: The Steelers are fifth in rushing, 11th in passing and sixth overall. Roethlisberger is delivering passes in 2.81 seconds, among the fastest in the league, and has started 26 consecutive games. Le'Veon Bell leads the AFC in rushing. Antonio Brown leads in receiving.

In other words, he's doing great at everything except what actually matters, which is scoring points and winning games. Aside from the two players mentioned, Bell and Brown, the offense has been a train wreck.
    See you Space Cowboy ...