Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texans vs Steelers prediction thread.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Re: Texans vs Steelers prediction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    The Steelers stumble their way to a win, 16-13. Issues are still unresolved, but hey, at least everyone can say they won.

Also, rain is expected throughout the day and night on Monday, so that could have a significant impact on the game.
    I hope Ben remains in one piece after this game. JJ Watt really concerns me, the guy is a monster and a humble one at that.

Watt on Ben

http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-medi...1-2d7c075a8120

After Watt signed his new contract.

Last edited by Shoes; 10-18-2014 at 09:02 PM.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I am in full voodoo mode, but the Steelers' only chance of winning is if Texas self-destructs more than them and loses the game.

31-17 Texans
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="one side only is a jewel in the rough"> one side only's Avatar

With losses by both the Bengals and Browns, the table is set for the Steelers to re-enter the AFC North race. I anticipate a bad case of indigestion as the 31st ranked red zone offense takes on the third ranked red zone defense, that has 9 takeaways inside their own 20 yard line. Yardage and TOP will once again not matter on the scoreboard. 27 - 16 Texans.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'm down to this. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and expect something in between. If the Steelers lose Vegas will get slaughtered. I hear over 70% of the money is coming in on the Texans. So I think that bodes well for us. Because Vegas doesn't usually set a line that hurts them.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."