Thread: A gif from Sunday that sums up the day

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

A gif from Sunday that sums up the day

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: A gif from Sunday that somes up the day

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'm glad it happened. I'm tired of that shit too. Of course if a Steeler did that to an opponent it would be a personal foul.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

That was really sumthing
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: A gif from Sunday that sums up the day

Much like Antonio Brown's ball drop*, I have not been a fan of this. First downs are about as rare as oxygen molecules, so save your hot-dogging for big gains (I'm talking like 30+ yards), turnovers and scores. I get if you're excited, but having a pre-rehearsed little dance makes it extra lame.

*that's about the ONLY thing like that I can recall Brown doing. Otherwise, he's one of the most professional players I've seen on the team.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

Santonio was the first one I remember doing a celebration move after every first down he made. It was annoying to me then, and it is annoying now when AB and Le'Veon do it constantly. We know you are good players, and by all accounts hard workers, but there is no need to call attention to yourself after every decent play you make.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

This is one of the areas of the game that I really don't like.

Play your game. Win your game. Celebrate after you win the SB. If you don't win the SB, you still got lots of work to do.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Who was that Steelers DB who ran his mouth a few years back about how we were going to beat the Patriots and we got slaughtered?
    All Defense!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Who was that Steelers DB who ran his mouth a few years back about how we were going to beat the Patriots and we got slaughtered?
    Anthony Smith.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Anthony Smith.
    How is he doing these days?
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I think the main reason players do this is TO draw attention to themselves in order to get name recognition. Name recognition = $$ in form of endorsements.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood