Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2224

Thread: FIRE MIKE TOMLIN!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Re: FIRE MIKE TOMLIN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Six Rings View Post
    I always knew how to use google and before that yahoo. Don't worry I'm not going to charge you anything.

Sure Sean Payton isn't remotely close to Tomiln
    No you didn’t. Otherwise you wouldn’t post you stupid fake News.

He’s no better than Tomlin. Not even a little bit. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

You are correct he only won 6 super bowls, is 31-13 in the post season and is considered my most among the top 5 nfl coaches of all time. What was I thinking?
    My statement is correct until you tell me what I wrote is wrong.

" Tomlin has a losing record is the playoffs. In fact he has not won a playoff game since 2016. That is a long time. Six years and counting to be precise. Can you name another head coach that has a similar drought of six years and no playoff wins? "

By the way Harvin the III, one of the worst punters in the NFL is safe under Tomlin. I never saw an avatar of a punter with a pot belly before. As they say there is first time for everything. Props for being different.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-sta...rageyards/desc
    Fake News…Again…

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lipps83 View Post
    Bill Belichick hasn't won a playoff game since 2018.
    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Few years ago,he said so many times how much better Harbaugh was better as head coach than Tomlin...He has only 1 playoff win since 2015 and 2 since 2013(since Ray Lewis and Ed Reed are gone)
    He keeps moving the goal posts every time his info gets discredited.

Senior Member Array title="Six Rings is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Fake News…Again…
    The below links are facts. You don't like the facts for some reason, so you claim " fake news ". I don not know why you are doing this. Care to explain why? Just one sentence or two will do. I don't have enough time to read all of your 45,92 posts. Do you feel the need to defend factual statement such as if been six years since Tomlin has won a playiif game? I think the Steelers would be wise to get a new head coach.

You are correct he only won 6 super bowls, is 31-13 in the post season and is considered my most among the top 5 nfl coaches of all time. What was I thinking?
    My statement is correct until you tell me what I wrote is wrong.

" Tomlin has a losing record is the playoffs. In fact he has not won a playoff game since 2016. That is a long time. Six years and counting to be precise. Can you name another head coach that has a similar drought of six years and no playoff wins? "

By the way Harvin the III, one of the worst punters in the NFL is safe under Tomlin. I never saw an avatar of a punter with a pot belly before. As they say there is first time for everything. Props for being different.

https://www.nfl.com/stats/player-sta...rageyards/desc
    The last time the Steelers won a playoff game it was 2016. That is six years ago. We are keeping the Jets and Lions company. The standard remains the standard.

The below links are facts. You don't like the facts for some reason, so you claim " fake news ". I don not know why you are doing this. Care to explain why? Just one sentence or two will do. I don't have enough time to read all of your 45,92 posts. Do you feel the need to defend factual statement such as if been six years since Tomlin has won a playiif game? I think the Steelers would be wise to get a new head coach.
    Fake News.

[QUOTE=86WARD;824938]Fake News.[/QUOTE

You don't like the facts for some reason, so you claim " fake news ". I don not know why you are doing this. Care to explain why? Just one sentence or two will do. I don't have enough time to read all of your 45,92 posts. Do you feel the need to defend factual statement such as if been six years since Tomlin has won a playiif game? I think the Steelers would be wise to get a new head coach.
    The last time the Steelers won a playoff game it was 2016. That is six years ago. We are keeping the Jets and Lions company. The standard remains the standard.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

[QUOTE=Six Rings;824939]
    Fake News.[/QUOTE

You don't like the facts for some reason, so you claim " fake news ". I don not know why you are doing this. Care to explain why? Just one sentence or two will do. I don't have enough time to read all of your 45,92 posts. Do you feel the need to defend factual statement such as if been six years since Tomlin has won a playiif game? I think the Steelers would be wise to get a new head coach.
    Fake news

[QUOTE=polamalubeast;824941]

Fake news
    Fake News!

Hey this is your thread. I would challenge you to a battle of wits but as Shakesphere said I can see your unarmed. It would be fun though.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Hey this is your thread. I would challenge you to a battle of wits but as Shakesphere said I can see your unarmed. It would be fun though.
    So glad you corrected that. And yet you still, were incorrect…”.you are unarmed”. Not , “your unarmed”. Don’t try to be smart and funny, if you don’t have the chops for it. You just come across as foolish. Furthermore you would have been fine if you had used the contraction “you’re”…..for “you are”.

Your- Belonging to or associated with…..”What is your name?”…(I have the hardest time remembering to put the punctuation before or after the quote.)

You’re- The contraction of “you and are”……”You’re being ironic.”

That ends today’s grammar lesson.
    Last edited by Hawkman; 01-26-2023 at 02:49 PM.

If it’s “my thread” as you state. Then get out. I was under the impression that it was everybody’s thread…

When you attend a grammar class and learn how to use the internet, maybe I’ll entertain reading more of your Fake News posts…

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    So glad you corrected that. And yet you still, were incorrect…”.you are unarmed”. Not , “your unarmed”. Don’t try to be smart and funny, if you don’t have the chops for it. You just come across as foolish. Furthermore you would have been fine if you had used the contraction “you’re”…..for “you are”.

Your- Belonging to or associated with…..”What is your name?”…(I have the hardest time remembering to put the punctuation before or after the quote.)

But……to further enlighten you, (or trash you, which ever you prefer), Shakespeare never wrote that. Many have attributed it to him, but the quote was never seen in any of his writings. Some have attributed it to Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, and Winston Churchill. So in fact your post was “FALSE NEWS”. See I know how to use Google too.

If it’s “my thread” as you state. Then get out. I was under the impression that it was everybody’s thread…

When you attend a grammar class and learn how to use the internet, maybe I’ll entertain reading more of your Fake News posts…
    Please out me on ignore. Fake news.

- - - Updated - - -

But……to further enlighten you, (or trash you, which ever you prefer), Shakespeare never wrote that. Many have attributed it to him, but the quote was never seen in any of his writings. Some have attributed it to Mark Twain, Oscar Wilde, and Winston Churchill. So in fact your post was “FALSE NEWS”. See I know how to use Google too.
    Prove it. Links please. I was not talking to you Hawkman. By the way what's your opinion on Tomilin? Should he be fired or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Well you started the thread on 09-28-2014 0 4 :34 P

MM

Mig

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Shakespeare never wrote the words in either a play or the known personal documents.

http://www.shakespearegeek.com/2012/...e-unarmed.html

Although this is a pretty brutal bard burn:

"In our last battle of wits he lost most of his, and now he’s only left with one, so I’m going to let him keep it so people can tell the difference between him and his horse.” - Much Ado About Nothing Act I Scene I

- - - Updated - - -

Prove it. Links please. I was not talking to you Hawkman. By the way what's your opinion on Tomilin? Should he be fired or not?

- - - Updated - - -

MM

Mig
    First off…no I don’t want Tomlin fired. Second ….you supposedly quoted Shakespeare……show me “ your” source, and fact check it first. I went all over the net to find out where that quote came from. Everywhere I went said it didn’t come from Shakespeare. You prove that it did. “Prove it”….Really?? “I wasn’t talking to you?” You sound like a petulant child……and maybe you are. This is an open forum, and we can chime in whenever we want. If you were talking to 86….and only 86, then PM him. Asking me for links and you couldn’t even get the quote right.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

First off…no I don’t want Tomlin fired. Second ….you supposedly quoted Shakespeare……show me “ your” source, and fact check it first. I went all over the net to find out where that quote came from. Everywhere I went said it didn’t come from Shakespeare. You prove that it did. “Prove it”….Really?? “I wasn’t talking to you?” You sound like a petulant child……and maybe you are. This is an open forum, and we can chime in whenever we want. If you were talking to 86….and only 86, then PM him. Asking me for links and you couldn’t even get the quote right.
    It isn't like finding Shakespeare quotes is hard. Here is a pretty solid one:

"Thou sodden-witted lord! Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows "

Troilus and Cressida (Act Two, Scene One)

Maybe I should just start trolling some posters on here with Shakespeare and Chaucer quotes....no one would ever get tired of that!

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    It isn't like finding Shakespeare quotes is hard. Here is a pretty solid one:

"Thou sodden-witted lord! Thou hast no more brain than I have in mine elbows "

Troilus and Cressida (Act Two, Scene One)

Maybe I should just start trolling some posters on here with Shakespeare and Chaucer quotes....no one would ever get tired of that!
    Only if “they’re” pithy quotes!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

MM

Mig
    you want me to out you?

yes...if you were around at that time, you would know the context...lol. so get out of my thread then...lol

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

He must go to Willy's (that idjit Patriots' fan that hangs out here) Grammar School where contractions are hard.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

if this message board is going to be shut down, we need to go out in a blaze of glory!

FIRE Mike Tomlin!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    if this message board is going to be shut down, we need to go out in a blaze of glory!

FIRE Mike Tomlin!!!!!

My universe is unraveling!!!!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Only if “they’re” pithy quotes!
    "Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice."

- - - Updated - - -

that said ..................

"I like this place and could willingly waste my time in it."

“All Good Things Must Come to an End” – Chaucer (1374)

Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Cheerleader.

Member Array title="Disco1981 has a spectacular aura about">

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post

FIRE Mike Tomlin!!!!!
    Like you and your Buddies ruined the Planet Steelers Board and shut it down....Your incessant whining every thread about Steel Maniac, and your racist butt buddies Feltdizz and The " REVEREND" Lemming...You took over and ganged up on everyone, and now it's gone...How many message boards are you gonna ruin with your BS

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Like you and your Buddies ruined the Planet Steelers Board and shut it down....Your incessant whining every thread about Steel Maniac, and your racist butt buddies Feltdizz and The " REVEREND" Lemming...You took over and ganged up on everyone, and now it's gone...How many message boards are you gonna ruin with your BS
    yes, I had a lot of friends there while you had none.

I won't miss you, just like nobody missed you after you left because you couldn't get along with anyone.
    Last edited by hawaiiansteeler; 07-12-2023 at 06:31 PM.

Member Array title="Disco1981 has a spectacular aura about">

Lol...You and your queer Buddies who hijacked every thread...You had to have a personal.shit show EVERY thread, because he owned you and your Buddies...You must be proud that you shut down a whole board...I knew it was coming, do you feel better now....You and your Tinkerbell Buddies thought you OWNED everyone when you teamed up, with your fruity little group attacks...I left because you're all a bunch of Pu**ies...And then, the whole board collapsed ...Great job Fruitcake...

I will miss seeing your Ass get owned by SM...Then you crying to your Butt Buddies for help...

Stay away from this Clown on here... He'll try to ruin this board too, It's what he does

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Lol...You and your queer Buddies who hijacked every thread...You had to have a personal.shit show EVERY thread, because he owned you and your Buddies...You must be proud that you shut down a whole board...I knew it was coming, do you feel better now....You and your Tinkerbell Buddies thought you OWNED everyone when you teamed up, with your fruity little group attacks...I left because you're all a bunch of Pu**ies...And then, the whole board collapsed ...Great job Fruitcake...

I will miss seeing your Ass get owned by SM...Then you crying to your Butt Buddies for help...

Stay away from this Clown on here... He'll try to ruin this board too, It's what he does
    feel free to delete your account at any time ... posts like this do NOBODY any good

he has over 8k posts here in the last 13 years you have 57 and have done more name calling in this 1 post than I recall him doing in the last 5 years combined ,,, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Steel Maniac insulted my deceased Mom who passed away after a long painful fight with cancer.

what kind of a classless jerk does that and who would defend a low-life scumbag like him?

oh yeah, you would. that says all anyone needs to know about you...

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

feel free to delete your account at any time ... posts like this do NOBODY any good

he has over 8k posts here in the last 13 years you have 57 and have done more name calling in this 1 post than I recall him doing in the last 5 years combined ,,, don't let the door hit ya in the ass on your way out

Spot on. WTF?

No, he won't try to ruin this board. He has been a member here forever. He's a quality guy and a quality poster. All you had to do was look at his posting history instead of coming here and vomiting your bullshit diatribe all over the place.

Get a fucking life.

Get the fuck out of here.

Going to another message board to blame one person for another message board going under??? WTF???? Then spewing shit with every other word in a new forum to prove you're the loser.

I was at that other message board for a short time. There were a couple posters not named hawaiiansteeler at that message board that are some of the dumbest, most immature, and delusional posters I have seen that are actually regulars there. It's an embarrassment to come here and blame this one poster for the fall of your precious message board.

A poster over there was insulting his mother that just died. If you don't understand that, you're fucked in the head.

Grow the fuck up....Moron.