Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Bucs @ Steelers Sept 28 2014 Game 4

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Re: Bucs @ Steelers Sept 28 2014 Game 4

This defense is horrible

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I don't give a shit. I've seen this too much to care.

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

This defense is not the team's strength at all. This team has to ride with the offense. Why not let Ben throw on 3rd down?....one first down puts the game AWAY !!! Instead, one crappy punt later, w/ one long pass to a guy covered by Cortez Allen (what a wasted signing he has been), leads to a game-winning TD with seconds left.

Once again this Steelers team loses to a lesser team (at home no less).

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Our secondary sucks. Polamalu doesn't contribute. We can't pressure the QB anymore. At least we had success stopping the run.

Like I said after Carolina, 1 game a season doesn't make. How is that rushing attack today?

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

We play to our competition! Last two...three...four years, we always play to our competition. The Pittsburgh Steelers could be playing Western Beaver in a meaningful game at Heinz Field with everyone on the Steelers side, and the Steelers would find a way to lose against a bunch of high school kids. Utterly Effing disgusting and a damned disgrace! Tomlin better be on the hot seat, along with all of the other coaches. Obviously, something needs to change.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go!" -- John Muir

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Fuck this

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Absolutely disgusting.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Senior Member Array title="Kittyfish is a glorious beacon of light"> Kittyfish's Avatar

How is it that *I* - a middle-aged woman who knows comparatively little about football - can see a trap game a mile away, but the coaches and players apparently can't?

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

What a joke

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Pittsburgh Steelers worst team in the league. Worst defense in the league. Mike Momlin worst head coach in the league. Dick Lebeau worst defensive coordinator in the league

The only thing us fans can really hope for
    Mike Tomlin to be fired
    Dick LeBeau to be fired
    Cortez Allen to be cut
    Leonard Williams

At this point the best thing that can happen to this team is to finish with a bottom 5 record. This team WILL NOT make the playoffs, NO WAY

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Yeah, playing Renegade sure did help. LOL

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Week after week this team plays undisciplined, unprepared, no care in the world. They play unprofessional and like garbage week after week and it comes down to the coaching staff. The basic shit they have done since pop-Warner, since high school, this team just doesn't do.

Tomlin needs to take responsibility, the Rooneys need to take action and something needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Way out thought themselves and did not allow Ben to do what he does best. Too many mistakes and unprofessional attitude among many players leading to many penalties. It's doesn't bother me personally as I have a life, but there is no consistency which translates to losing games they should not.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Congrats Tampa on winning one of the 4 games you'll win all year

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Pathetic! The national coverage switched over to this game just in time for me to get kicked in the nuts once again by the Steelers. No effort by the offense to get a first down, followed by an atrocious punt, followed by our typical terrible pass defense with no pass rush and no one in the secondary who could even cover my Grandma.

It's time for the Rooneys to wake the fuck up and take control over what's happened to this team. The whole coaching staff should be given free tickets to the first plane out of Pittsburgh. There's just no excuse for this.

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

And right now I want to strangle ever "level headed" fan that's gonna show up tomorrow and mock the fans who give a shit and bleed over this stuff. Fuck you if you have no emotion about a loss like this. Fuck you if you post a mocking "sky is falling" picture. We all know that if you play this game a 100 times we probably win 90 of them, but we ALWAYS LOSE THE REAL ONE and I no longer care about why or pointing fingers. Ben could have won this game. AB could have won this game. A bunch of guys on defense could have won this game if they'd just kept their fucking hands off of the other teams' facemasks.

And you know what will happen? Baltimore, Cinci and Cleveland will absolutely DESTROY the Bucs when they play them, home or away. Because they those are real fucking football teams. I would rather go 2-14 at this point for the next two years and stack some draft picks so that we have a fucking chance of overcoming our stupid coaching with too much talent to lose these games (like what eventually happened with the Bengals). But that will never happen. We'll go 8-8 or 7-9 and be stuck in this fucking hellzone. The Steelers will stack a few wins and try to get me all hopeful again, BUT I WILL NOT FALL FOR IT THIS YEAR! We have no fucking heart and that's all there is to it. We will not be more than mediocre for a while.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodSteel View Post
    And right now I want to strangle ever "level headed" fan that's gonna show up tomorrow and mock the fans who give a shit and bleed over this stuff. Fuck you if you have no emotion about a loss like this. Fuck you if you post a mocking "sky is falling" picture. We all know that if you play this game a 100 times we probably win 90 of them, but we ALWAYS LOSE THE REAL ONE and I no longer care about why or pointing fingers. Ben could have won this game. AB could have won this game. A bunch of guys on defense could have won this game if they'd just kept their fucking hands off of the other teams' facemasks.

And you know what will happen? Baltimore, Cinci and Cleveland will absolutely DESTROY the Bucs when they play them, home or away. Because they those are real fucking football teams. I would rather go 2-14 at this point for the next two years and stack some draft picks so that we have a fucking chance of overcoming our stupid coaching with too much talent to lose these games (like what eventually happened with the Bengals). But that will never happen. We'll go 8-8 or 7-9 and be stuck in this fucking hellzone. The Steelers will stack a few wins and try to get me all hopeful again, BUT I WILL NOT FALL FOR IT THIS YEAR! We have no fucking heart and that's all there is to it. We will not be more than mediocre for a while.
    Overreact much?
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Congrats Tampa on winning one of the 4 games you'll win all year
    The Bucs are a 2-win team. Tops.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Im feeling ill after watching this. There is no excuse for losing this one. Absolutely pathetic.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

I had a feeling this was gonna be a close, nail biting game, because of our history of playing DOWN to bottom feeder's, but I thought for sure we would end up winning. Especially at home ! But 3 rd and 5 and all we need is a 1st down to win ! Why didn't we pass ? This team is really hard to figure out. When are the Rooney's going to sit and watch one of these games and see what their coaches are calling ?

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Nice Fuckin' game.