Thread: Buckle your seatbelt or you'll get shot in S. Carolina

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Buckle your seatbelt or you'll get shot in S. Carolina

I didn't watch this at first because I knew it would piss me off and I was right. A few thoughts on this one..

1. Four shots fired at point blank range and only one hit? Anyone there could have caught a flying bullet.
    2. After the first three rounds were fired, he hands were in the air, clearly visible, and empty and the officer still fired at (and hit) him.
    3. The guy is bleeding out on the ground the trooper is still barking orders and dicking around with ID.
    4. How do I loot? Isn't that what we're supposed to do?

I hope the guy sues his ass off and wins. This could have easily been fatal and should have been considering how many shots fired. I can't believe what a bad shot the trooper is. He's a little too hot on the button and I don't think that he has the emotional aptitude for this line of work.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Re: Buckle your seatbelt or you'll get shot in S. Carolina

A cop with an itchy trigger finger? What a surprise.

WAY too many of these guys (and gals) on police forces these days. When are they finally going to start cleaning this shit up?

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Fire that asshole

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Hot headed is an understatement. I can understand drawing the weapon, and "maybe" firing one shot as the person went quickly inside the car, easily misconstrued as going for a weapon, but the moment he was out of the car with his hands clearly in the air, there is NO reason to fire the weapon.

The officer seemed old, a veteran, but acted like a paranoid rookie.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood