Thread: It's my fault...

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

It's my fault...

We lost because I started Roethlisberger over Kaepernick in my fantasy league this week. I don't know what I was thinking. I apologize to the team, to the Rooney family, and most importantly Steelers Nation. I will do better next time.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

Re: It's my fault...

I tried to counter that by putting 16 points on the Ravens in my Pick'em group.
    “They say all marriages are made in heaven, but so are thunder and lightning.”
    ― Clint Eastwood

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

NO, it's my fault. I didn't wear my Troy jersey as I had in the first game.

I apologize to Steeler Nation.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

No, It's my fault. I didn't wear my Ben jersey like I did for the first half of the first game. I took it off at halftime because it was too hot and look what happened. I didn't wear it last night and Ben sucked.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    No, It's my fault. I didn't wear my Ben jersey like I did for the first half of the first game. I took it off at halftime because it was too hot and look what happened. I didn't wear it last night and Ben sucked.
    Put that mother fucker back on...please.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Put that mother fucker back on...please.
    It'll be on for the next game! Ben needs the mojo.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Not my fault. My stats were 0 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 QB pressures, 0 pass breakups, but the fact that I had no flags for interferance, or holding means I had a better game than half our defensive back field.

AML

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

I am so sorry...it was my fault - I did not have my Polamalu shirt on and I am his princess.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Dwinsgames

I blame the ruination of the game by Goodell and soft coaching by Tomlin and his staff and the signing of Cam Thomas and Brett Keisel ( neither of which did anything in terms of solidifying the D-Line )

but I am probably all wrong and it was YOU guys that ruined Thursday night for me and the rest of Steeler Nation !!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It could've been my fault. If they win, I'll wear the same t-shirt and pair of underwear until they lose...unwashed. I didn't wear the underwear...now that I think about it because it was a work day...

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

No sorry it my fault guys . I brought white wine to a steak dinner ... Everyone knows it's red with red meat !

- - - Updated - - -

Is it to early for playoff beards ?!

Senior Member Array title="blackngldblood has a spectacular aura about"> blackngldblood's Avatar

I was at my family's house in Arkansas during the game, calmly watching the beat down instead of by myself in my apartment in Texas losing my mind and screaming like a psychopath at my tv....my bad, guys. It's never good when I decide to get social during a Steelers game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

I blame the ruination of the game by Goodell and soft coaching by Tomlin and his staff and the signing of Cam Thomas and Brett Keisel ( neither of which did anything in terms of solidifying the D-Line )

but I am probably all wrong and it was YOU guys that ruined Thursday night for me and the rest of Steeler Nation !!!
    I tried to watch Thomas, but my eyes wouldn't move backwards fast enough.

AML

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    I tried to watch Thomas, but my eyes wouldn't move backwards fast enough.

case in point

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

I have you all beat. I was stupid enough to have the Steelers as my defense on fantasy.

But I'm still gonna win my matchup for the week because my opponent was stupid enough to have the Chiefs defense against the Broncos (and he still got one more defensive point than me).

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I had to work and couldn't wear my Troy jersey. I take the blame.

2-0 w/the Jersey on.

0-2 w/the Jersey off.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I take the blame and concentrated on baseball in my youth to only sporadically play football. If I was HC there is no way these guys would commit the head mistakes. I would keep them honed like razors and hungry like starving wolves.

It is possible the return of James Harrison took precedent over game planning.
    All Defense!

4-0 w/my Troy jersey.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    4-0 w/my Troy jersey.
    Wear it all the damn time then!!

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

I kept Ben and his 60 points on the bench. Wish he woulda given me a little heads up about being in the zone yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    4-0 w/my Troy jersey.
    Stop working!

Welp, I started Ben on my fantasy team. Gave me a respectable 21 points, but we lost a horrid game in real life. I also did not wear my #17 Wallace jersey during the game, which had previously gone 3-0. Somebody slap me.

I wore my Troy jersey. Did not work. 5-1 so far.

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Again, it is my fault. The princess did not have on her Troy shirt.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.