Thread: What's your favorite James Harrison moment?

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

What's your favorite James Harrison moment?

We may never see the likes of a James Harrison in Pittsburgh or the NFL ever again. #upyoursrogergoodell

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: What's your favorite James Harrison moment?

Has to be (for me) when he slammed the Browns fan.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Definitely when he took out that fan...that was awesome

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

His super bowl interception and return for a touchdown was AMAZING.

YET, Body Slamming the drunk was the first thing I thought of too! LOL!

"With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

"If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it."

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Bodyslamming the Browns fan was awesome but nothing can beat that interception return for a TD in the Super Bowl.

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    His special teams play in the Monday night game against the Ravens, when he drilled the return man and the ball went about fifteen feet in the air. That entire game was special for him, and that play summed it all up. It's my favorite moment because it was also the first Steelers game I ever attended.
    Ed Reed. Worst day of his life lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="Drazo85 has a reputation beyond repute"> Drazo85's Avatar
    Tetris Champion! Jungle Fruit Champion!

Tied. Cant separate interception in superbowl and slaming the browns fan. Great memories.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Immaculate Interception, slamming Browns fan and gonging Joss Cribbs who never played the same again.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

His special teams play in the Monday night game against the Ravens, when he drilled the return man and the ball went about fifteen feet in the air. That entire game was special for him, and that play summed it all up. It's my favorite moment because it was also the first Steelers game I ever attended.
    Yep the Steelers 75th anniversary game; that entire game was a James Harrison highlight reel, and that play on Ed Reed was the same highlight I would point to. Ed was just about to clear the corner and would have scored a TD. From out of nowhere James hits him and knocks the ball skyrocketing into the air and we recover.

The Superbowl pick 6 was a very close 2nd.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

I'll miss his intensity and relentless play. PS4L!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="CapLovesTroyP43 is a jewel in the rough"> CapLovesTroyP43's Avatar

The SB INT for a TD. Greatest play EVER and made the most exciting SB EVER. Slamming the Stains fan was great too!

"BIG MEN AND BIG BLADES OF GRASS"

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

There's a bunch.

Super Bowl INT was by far the best.

Living in Cleveland, I love that he slammed the Browns fan to the turf.

That game against the Ravens was amazing. And probably the worst day of Ed Reed's life between the Harrison hit and Ward knocking him the heck out!

Hurdling Tomlinson after an INT against the Chargers was my first memory of him.

He also knocked out Cribbs & Massaqoui in what I think was the same game against the Browns.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

- - - Updated - - -

"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

In the superbowl XL DVD ... hes on special team and is simple known as Silverback at this time and he gets a penalty on a kickoff. Cowher comes at him all hard, chin out ,and everything and goes " what happened?!" and James with his bad ass stare goes " I f***ed up!" Cowher just goes " Oh ok well just don't do that next time"

Haha i remember seeing that and going damn he must be a badddd man if cowher backed down.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

"A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

This was a good one too.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

I remember Harrison got fines big time for that sack on VY. The refs didn't blow the whistle when Young got wrapped up, so they had to take him to the ground. VY kept fighting, so he got flipped. Not like he got injured on the play.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

That's pretty cool. Would have been a great game to see live. But even on TV you could feel that you were witnessing the emergence of greatness. I remember thinking, "that guy is a one man wrecking crew!" And I knew I was only seeing the beginning of something special.

In a sense, it was perhaps his most important game since it was that night when the Steelers realized they had Porter's replacement waiting in the wings. The rest is history.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

You guys have mentioned all the plays I could think of. The other thing I will remember is that during his most dominant run (the seasons around the Arizona SB year), Harrison was basically held on almost every play. Simply didn't matter. He still either set the edge on the run or got into the backfield on the rush. Just a dominant stretch of play that we may never see from a Steelers OLB'er again. Dude was simply ridiculously strong.