Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shooting-Beheading

The Oncoming Storm Array title="Vis will become famous soon enough"> Vis's Avatar

Re: Shooting-Beheading

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Well, he apparently went to the hospital for some reason. And due to HIPAA, the Dept. of Health and Human Services kinda frowns upon the public release of protected health information, so good luck getting the reason why Wilson went to the hospital directly from a hospital administrator's mouth unless it's court ordered via subpoena, which will probably come soon enough anyway.

I also don't consider NBC (or ABC, CBS and PBS) to be quite as tainted and agenda-driven in their reporting as I do FOX, CNN and MSNBC, so I would hope that NBC did their due diligence and got pretty solid confirmation of this before Winter tweeted it to the world.

A cynic would say he could have gone to the hospital as the first step in his defense. Or his WC adjuster advised it. Or he could have been hit. HIPAA never stops the patient from releasing his own medical records.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vis View Post
    A cynic would say he could have gone to the hospital as the first step in his defense. Or his WC adjuster advised it. Or he could have been hit. HIPAA never stops the patient from releasing his own medical records.
    Certainly all possibilities as well.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

What bothers me most about Ferguson is the ones screaming they want justice, really only want affirmation of their preconceived notions to further the progressive narrative of racial inequity throughout the country.

If in the end the truth isn't what they want it to be they'll do everything in their collective power to muddy the waters and discredit the verdict. Because justice only matters when it furthers the cause.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

The Oncoming Storm Array title="Vis will become famous soon enough"> Vis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    What bothers me most about Ferguson is the ones screaming they want justice, really only want affirmation of their preconceived notions to further the progressive narrative of racial inequity throughout the country.

If in the end the truth isn't what they want it to be they'll do everything in their collective power to muddy the waters and discredit the verdict. Because justice only matters when it furthers the cause.
    For that to be true you have to conclude that Wilson was 100% right and that "the ones screaming they want justice" know that Wilson was 100% right. Otherwise you have to at least consider that they are sincere.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

For that to be true you have to conclude that Wilson was 100% right and that "the ones screaming they want justice" know that Wilson was 100% right. Otherwise you have to at least consider that they are sincere.

Sincere in their agenda. No sorry but there are more than a few demanding "justice" while pronouncing guilt for the officer and making it known that anything short of a guilty murder verdict will extract further civil disorder. Almost as if they're trying to intimidate any potential jury pool in advance to secure the "right verdict" even if the facts scream reasonable doubt if not innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Sincere in their agenda. No sorry but there are more than a few demanding "justice" while pronouncing guilt for the officer and making it known that anything short of a guilty murder verdict will extract further civil disorder. Almost as if they're trying to intimidate any potential jury pool in advance to secure the "right verdict" even if the facts scream reasonable doubt if not innocence.

Could it be that their daily interaction with that force is not a positive experience? You are pronouncing guilt on their motivations.

Could it be that their daily interaction with that force is not a positive experience? You are pronouncing guilt on their motivations.
    Their motives are transparent. The facts concerning the shooting are murky at best.

Good shooting? Bad shooting? I don't know? I want to find out.

And if it's bad, does that reflect on an entire police force, an entire country, or one individual? And even if it's bad shooting do we have to assume it was racially motivated? I can link you dozens of instances of questionable police shootings of whites without breaking a sweat.

You see this is what I hate. Let's make the U.S a racist country where blacks have no chance to succeed because whitey is stacking the deck against him ( or her) at every turn. To me it's this "victim mentality" that race baiting hucksters like Jesse Jackass and Al (not so) Sharpton have made their stock in trade that is far more damaging to the black community than whatever holdout pockets of racist's that are left out there. The self imposed and imagined hurdles that come with ingrained victim mentality hold back young blacks 1000x more effectively than the loosely based rabble of racist whites that care to do harm to that community.
    Last edited by zulater; 08-29-2014 at 05:03 PM.

I'm going to argue about this later but it's Gamecock football time. Go Cocks!!!!!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

I'm going to argue about this later but it's Gamecock football time. Go Cocks!!!!!
    Sounds like you love them cocks.

Good luck with that.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Hophead Array title="SCSTILLER has a spectacular aura about"> SCSTILLER's Avatar

Ouch! That game had to be painful to watch.
    "The mountains are calling and I must go!" -- John Muir

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Otherwise you have to at least consider that they are sincere.
    Define "they"
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Another beheading of an American journalist. Sickening.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCSTILLER View Post
    Ouch! That game had to be painful to watch.
    Miserable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Define "they"
    Defined by zulater: "Their motives are transparent" I mean the same people he meant.