Thread: Aki

Junior Member Array title="Fordy is an unknown quantity at this point"> Fordy's Avatar

Aki

As a Rays fan I am sorry he didnt work out well for you Pirates fans.
    http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/8374/hinesward.jpg

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
    He is junk.. I'm glad he has been benched.. Walker is doing a MUCH better job.. I did feel bad when he was booed today at the game when he came up to pinch hit.. We can't boo out players no matter how bad they are when they are playing. We must support them on the field of play.. Off field it's a different story..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by Fordy View Post
    It's OK. If he didn't suck, Nutting would just trade him for somebody who does.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Oh well Nutting wants crap players. This is a plus for him and another adding to a long list of negatives for the fans and team.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd