Thread: Player Gets Upset With Foul Call

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Player Gets Upset With Foul Call

Say buhbye to his basketball career ?

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Re: Player Gets Upset With Foul Call

Yeah, I'd say so.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

That's the type of attitude we've created in this country; one of entitlement and self importance.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NJarhead View Post
    That's the type of attitude we've created in this country; one of entitlement and self importance.
    Kid is probably from NJ.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NJarhead View Post
    That's exactly kind of school I'm leaving. Bunch of entitled brats and parents. I answered more ridiculous calls and emails in 2 years at this school than I ever did in the previous 13 years of my teaching career.

I'm now teaching at a good conservative country school. They told me in one of my interviews that I can't schedule events on Wednesdays because that's church night. It's a public school.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Kid is probably from NJ.

I wouldn't bet against it.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    I'm now teaching at a good conservative country school. They told me in one of my interviews that I can't schedule events on Wednesdays because that's church night. It's a public school.
    They haven't been sued yet? I guess none of the busybody inner city libs have heard about it yet. Are you also allowed to give kids failing grades when they deserve them instead of being forced to pass them so they don't get their wittle feewings hurt?

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Well, it's not like the other two officials were exactly trying to help... Probably fear of getting sued by the kids parents.