Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking News: Man Claims Pouncey Twins Assaulted Him Friday Night

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Breaking News: Man Claims Pouncey Twins Assaulted Him Friday Night

According to a Saturday morning report by Ryan Cortes of the New Times Broward-Palm Beach, a man is claiming that Pittsburgh Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and his twin brother Mike Pouncey assaulted him Friday night at the Cameo Nightclub in Miami Beach.

According to Ricky Vasquez, the Pouncey twins, along with four bouncers, jumped him and he has a swollen face and a chipped tooth as a result of the incident.

Vasquez goes on to claim that he was gay-bashed at he party and that he intends to press charges.

Cameo is the same night club at which the twins wore their infamous “Free Hernandez” hats last year in support of their former University of Florida teammate Aaron Hernandez, who’s currently standing trial for multiple murders.

It’s important to state that neither of the Pouncey twins have been arrested as of right now and that we only have one side of the story.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2014/07...+Depot+Blog%29
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Breaking News: Man Claims Pouncey Twins Assaulted Him Friday Night

And it had been such a nice, quiet offseason up to now...

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Well, at least we have "Goose" Wallace in case there's really an issue with this. I doubt there will be, though.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    Well, at least we have "Goose" Wallace in case there's really an issue with this. I doubt there will be, though.
    As we all know, it doesn't really matter whether it's true or not, this is guaranteed to blow up in the media.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    I'm usually one to take a "wait and see" attitude with these things. But, this man is claiming that two NFL football players and FOUR bouncers all jumped him, and he only came out of it with a swollen face and a chipped tooth? Something smells in the land of Florida.
    yeah it doesnt add up!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Wonder if Aaron Hernandez will support them if they get arrested.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    As we all know, it doesn't really matter whether it's true or not, this is guaranteed to blow up in the media.
    He's a Steeler so of course he's guilty. Six game suspension.............. here we go!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Ray Rice still waiting.

Maurkice will be suspended before Ray.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Hopefully it's not true. Sounds like this guy is trying to make some money off of a couple of NFL stars.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

This is making me sick.................Just when we thought the Oline was going to get it's act together.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

I like how he threw the gay bashing in there in case the story didn't stick. Now it doesn't matter whether it happened or not. Gays will get their panties all wadded up and the two will be guilty in the court of public opinion. I expect these two to get a punishment handed down by gooddell before RR sees one.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post
    Wonder if Aaron Hernandez will support them if they get arrested.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait till that *uckhead Florio gets ahold of this one.

Naa, he wasnt facing the exact same charges this time last year, and that's the precedent.
    That's just it - he was never charged with any crime. The real precedent is a commissioner who felt that he needed a white player to come down on to "prove" he wasn't a racist to Jason Whitlock and all the other race-baiting asshats in the sports media. On the other hand, you have guys like Aldon Smith who can go out and get about 15 DUIs and make bomb threats at airports and not a thing is done about it.

Oh, yeah - the story just hit PFT. Open the floodgates.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    That's just it - he was never charged with any crime. The real precedent is a commissioner who felt that he needed a white player to come down on to "prove" he wasn't a racist to Jason Whitlock and all the other race-baiting asshats in the sports media. On the other hand, you have guys like Aldon Smith who can go out and get about 15 DUIs and make bomb threats at airports and not a thing is done about it.

Oh, yeah - the story just hit PFT. Open the floodgates.
    Doesn't matter. It's about image. And in that, Ben failed twice. Period. Since then? He's grown up and become what we all hoped he would. But I really don't want to rehash that again. My whole point was the "Goodell banhammer mania" is blown out of proportion. Had this been Pouncy's second offense in two years, that'd be different.
    -----

This story just seems a little too unreal. I think, like the Jason Kaepernick incident, it'll get straightened out pretty quickly.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Just what this offseason was lacking. Drama.

- - - Updated - - -

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...om-hip-surgery

And Mike just had hip surgery 3 weeks ago? Something really stinks about this article and accusations.

Dwinsgames

I'm usually one to take a "wait and see" attitude with these things. But, this man is claiming that two NFL football players and FOUR bouncers all jumped him, and he only came out of it with a swollen face and a chipped tooth? Something smells in the land of Florida.

pretty much exactly what I was thinking and Mike being just a few weeks removed from surgery ...

I find this highly suspect and I am not a fan of either Pouncey as people so any bias on my part would sway towards the accuser ...

making me think ..... didn't happen

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

im not going to jump to conclusions until all the details come out, but shit like this makes me happy that Pouncey's extension is a team friendly deal...in case this becomes a reoccurring problem
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

New reports are that it is BS.

Dude got in a fight. Knew that famous/wealthy people were there. Thought he could get paid.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I just saw the photo of the guy who was "assaulted." It barely looks like anything even happened to him.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Now, let me ask you this: Why would four bouncers be ganging up on a guy? Just for the hell of it? Or maybe because they were trying to throw you out of the bar for being an asshole and starting fights.

But no, his version makes sense - I was just standing there minding my own business, and then out of nowhere six guys including the bar staff just randomly decided to beat the shit out of me all at once. COOL STORY BRO.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

muncher

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Now, let me ask you this: Why would four bouncers be ganging up on a guy? Just for the hell of it? Or maybe because they were trying to throw you out of the bar for being an asshole and starting fights.

But no, his version makes sense - I was just standing there minding my own business, and then out of nowhere six guys including the bar staff just randomly decided to beat the shit out of me all at once. COOL STORY BRO.

yea because 2 rich homosexual athletes would never want to kick a gay guy out of their birthday bash. either do it themselves or pay the bouncers to do it. of course, im sure the video tape would not show anything if the cops come asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by muncher View Post
    yea because 2 rich homosexual athletes would never want to kick a gay guy out of their birthday bash. either do it themselves or pay the bouncers to do it. of course, im sure the video tape would not show anything if the cops come asking for it.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Did you come out of the shadows just to post something off the wall like that?

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    New reports are that it is BS.

Dude got in a fight. Knew that famous/wealthy people were there. Thought he could get paid.
    And that's my beef with Pouncey. It's his and his brothers "Birthday Bash" with flyers going around with their names and faces. Way to put a target on your back...

- - - Updated - - -

Also: Stop being in nightclubs at 4:30 in the morning. Stupid.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    And that's my beef with Pouncey. It's his and his brothers "Birthday Bash" with flyers going around with their names and faces. Way to put a target on your back...

- - - Updated - - -

Also: Stop being in nightclubs at 4:30 in the morning. Stupid.
    Your young but wise, Chidi!