Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breaking News: Man Claims Pouncey Twins Assaulted Him Friday Night

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Re: Breaking News: Man Claims Pouncey Twins Assaulted Him Friday Night

Pouncey twins assaulted him?

Probably just a wet dream he had.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Beasley also now reports that James, who was invited to the annual birthday party by former Dolphins lineman Bryant McKinnie, told his paper on Tuesday that he had just arrived at the club about 4 a.m. when some shoving began. He also detailed his alleged assault.
    Just ARRIVED at 4 a.m.? What the hell are these people even doing?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    Just ARRIVED at 4 a.m.? What the hell are these people even doing?
    Evidentially, they have a life...something you and I can't grasp the concept of...lol...4am...seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by muncher View Post
    yea because 2 rich homosexual athletes would never want to kick a gay guy out of their birthday bash. either do it themselves or pay the bouncers to do it. of course, im sure the video tape would not show anything if the cops come asking for it.
    Kids...this is why you should avoid drugs.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Before you go off accusing people of beating you up, you should at least make sure that one of the guys you are accusing isn't recovering from hip surgery. Non-story

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

The ramifications of all this are pretty easy to figure if you just do the Roger Goodell math. Let's see, Big Ben was charged with nothing and convicted of nothing which = 6 game suspension, reducible to 4. Ray Rice caught on video KNOCKING A WOMAN OUT - and plead no contest to avoid jail time, but there is zero doubt he did it. Oh, and gave a press conference where he never actually said one word about the fact that it's wrong to KNOCK A WOMAN OUT, but that he kind of blamed both himself and his fiancee equally for having a bad 30 seconds that they wished they could do over - which = 2 game suspension. So, in this case, where there really doesn't seem like very much evidence to warrant a charge or a conviction, the Pouncey who isn't on the Steelers gets a free dinner for two at Buffalo Wild Wings - curtesy of the NFL - and the Pouncey who wears a Steelers jersey gets death by lethal injection. No brainer, really

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Pouncey talks about lawsuit

Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and his brother, Mike, were sued Friday in a Florida court over their alleged involvement in an assault earlier this month.

Here's what Pouncey had to say about the incident and lawsuit on Saturday.

"I'm a man about everything. Y'all know that any time I've made a mistake, I admit to it. For something like this to happen when I had no involvement, it's upsetting. It hurts me. It's on my mind like crazy. Hopefully, it blows over. Our lawyer put out a statement."

Pouncey doesn't expect to be disciplined in regard to the alleged incident.

"No fear at all," said Pouncey. "The only thing that sucks about it is that I tried to keep a clean nose throughout the process this year. Having to deal with this, sucks, it truly does............

http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot....t-lawsuit.html

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Pounceys will file counterclaim in response to “complete sham” lawsuit

Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey and Dolphins center Mike Pouncey will be fighting fire with fire. In response to the lawsuit filed against them on Friday, they’ll be exercising their right to sue the persons who have sued them.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-sham-lawsuit/

We can rest easy tho …if Maurkice and Mike did KO a women, they should be able to split the two game suspension to one game each per Goodells *logic*.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    "No fear at all," said Pouncey. "The only thing that sucks about it is that I tried to keep a clean nose throughout the process this year. Having to deal with this, sucks, it truly does............

http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot....t-lawsuit.html
    4am in a bar? I guess "clean nose" is a relative term.

Still think this is a bogus lawsuit, but Pouncey should not try to make this a Mr. Clean endorsement.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    4am in a bar? I guess "clean nose" is a relative term.

Still think this is a bogus lawsuit, but Pouncey should not try to make this a Mr. Clean endorsement.
    I tend to agree this idea. But, if he's right, the fact that they also went out and hired a former policemen to make sure things were copacetic does speak to at least some foresight.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...022-story.html

The Miami-Dade Office of the State Attorney has determined that Mike and Maurkice Pouncey, twin brothers who play in the NFL, will not be charged in connection with an altercation that occurred at their birthday party inside Cameo Nightclub this summer.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

STEELERS PAID OFF DA ATTORNEY!

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

I heard the attorney is also a whiny 49ers fan.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vader29 View Post

"PAYED," not "PAID." It loses something when you actually spell it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    "PAYED," not "PAID." It loses something when you actually spell it correctly.
    POWNCEEY PAYED DA JUHDGE!!!

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    POWNCEEY PAYED DA JUHDGE!!!
    perfect. lol