Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lebron James

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Lebron James

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by GBMelBlount View Post
    Sounds like stat wise Chamberlain is the best player in history.
    The NBA changed the rules to contain Wilt. Not too many other people can say that. Mel Blount and...?

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

I must say this came as a shock to me, simply because he is going to a very young and unproven team. I just feel like he is getting himself right back into the same situation he was in his first stint with Cleveland. Obviously with the addition of LeBron, the Cavs and go out and try to get Kevin Love (which I doubt happens without giving up Wiggins).

I see this as more of a personal move for LeBron rather then a basketball one.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    The NBA changed the rules to contain Wilt. Not too many other people can say that. Mel Blount and...?
    Seems to me they put in the Restricted Zone rule particularly to allow Shaq to plow over people for dunks without drawing charging fouls instead of forcing him to learn to fucking shoot. But that was an example of a rule change to help a player, not hinder him, so it's completely different...