Thread: Can You Name All The Former Steelers?

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Can You Name All The Former Steelers?

From Bradshaw's Facebook Page:

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Re: Can You Name All The Former Steelers?

No.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

I see Terry Bradshaw, Mel Blount, Franco Harris, Rocky Bleier, Frenchy Fuqua, Craig Wolfley, Jack Ham?, MIke Wagner? I bet Marianne could have named every one of them.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

The guy at the top left looks like Mike Merriweather, the one to the right of Franco I thought it may be Donnie Shell but this guy looks looks a bit young and not gray enough? I don't think the lower left is Ham, I think Jack is thinner. I have no clue who the top right is. Growing old isn't for sissies.

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Bottom right guy next to Franco I believe is Louis Lipps.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Mel Blount wears the white cowboy hat so everybody will recognize him.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    From Bradshaw's Facebook Page:
    Moon Mullins...Rocky Bleier...Franco Harris... Louis Lipps...

I "think" Robin Cole... Craig Wolfley... J.T. Thomas... Mel Blount... Terry Bradshaw... Mike Wagner.....and Jack Ham?
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Moon Mullins...Rocky Bleier...Franco Harris... Louis Lipps...

I "think" Robin Cole... Craig Wolfley... J.T. Thomas... Mel Blount... Terry Bradshaw... Mike Wagner.....and Jack Ham?
    I think you may be right on Robin Cole. I thought it might be Merriweather but in the latest pics I've seen of him he's nearly bald. That could be Moon at the front left.

I don't think Jack Ham is in the picture. Jack is still sporting some locks in his retirement.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    I think you may be right on Robin Cole. I thought it might be Merriweather but in the latest pics I've seen of him he's nearly bald. That could be Moon at the front left.

I don't think Jack Ham is in the picture. Jack is still sporting some locks in his retirement.

I didn't know Bill Murray was a Steeler?

This one of Ham is from last year. He seems fit and trim.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    I didn't know Bill Murray was a Steeler?

Apparently, they forgot to invite this guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

I dont know...I think that is a Ham. Some have suggested Lambert...but the watch is on the wrong wrist ...and he is smiling...and he wouldnt go to a reunion if his life depended on it.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    I dont know...I think that is a Ham. Some have suggested Lambert...but the watch is on the wrong wrist ...and he is smiling...and he wouldnt go to a reunion if his life depended on it.

I agree, Lambert isn't in the picture.

Here's a pic of Ham last month. Ham is white in the beard and hair. He also has a thinner face and a slight droop on his left eye. The guy in the Bradshaw pic has some darker hair on the chin, eyebrows and what hair he has left on his head.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

i really think it is ham, he just got a haircut or he has his "hair" pulled back in a pony tail

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    i really think it is ham, he just got a haircut or he has his "hair" pulled back in a pony tail
    I'm thinking it is too.

Posting this here for lack of a better place...

(Yes, I am bored).....Been trying to figure out the guy behind Mullins. Robin Cole or Mike Merriweather are possiblities. I think it may be Craig Bingham ????

http://www.steelers.com/news/article...0-1732fd46e7d9