Thread: So I just purchased my first 2010 Steelers tickets

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

So I just purchased my first 2010 Steelers tickets

Only preason to see us have fun with Detroit. I'm hapy because I got tickets in section 103. Thats the closet yet for me to the field...

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

I'll see you there, in 104 !

Also bought on ebay my seats for the New Orleans game.. Should be a great trip.. New Orleans, Halloween... Steelers game... I mean.. what else could you ask for ?? Can't wait!
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

What did you pay? I paid $53 a ticket..

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

$100 for the pair. About the same..
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

clowns hater Array title="Prok is an unknown quantity at this point"> Prok's Avatar

congrats and good luck. a friend has season tix and usually gives me 2 every pre-season. not sure which game yet.
    Even the best of men can be self-absorbed and self-righteous.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Nice guys yes Im hoping to get at least 2 regular season tickets and a playoff game if we make it, but I pay full price online!

Just wanted to make sure I didn't get ripped..

clowns hater Array title="Prok is an unknown quantity at this point"> Prok's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Just wanted to make sure I didn't get ripped..
    Thats what upsets me most. Too many times at Steelers games greedy ppl want to make a fortune off of someone wanting to enjoy a Steelers game.
    Even the best of men can be self-absorbed and self-righteous.

Formerly Big7BenHOF Array title="ChosenOne is an unknown quantity at this point">

Very nice! Have a lot of fun!

My annual birthday Pittsburgh trip this year will be for the Cincinnati game on December 12!

Junior Member Array title="nojobny is an unknown quantity at this point"> nojobny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prok View Post
    Thats what upsets me most. Too many times at Steelers games greedy ppl want to make a fortune off of someone wanting to enjoy a Steelers game.
    Yeah that sucks. When I sell my extras, it's always at face value. I know how badly I wanted to go to game b4 I got my season tix. It makes no sense to try to gouge someone.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Congrads, I might be going to the Steelers and Giants preseason game.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I have mine orderd for the Detroit game I am on the Steeler side of the field this year should be great can't wait.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prok View Post
    It's a shame I agree, but hey people will pay the money to see our Steelers regardless if the tickets are $100 or $250, it's a crying shame, but the passion is strong here in Pittsburgh.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Junior Member Array title="focosteeler is an unknown quantity at this point"> focosteeler's Avatar

GOT MINE TO SEE THEM IN DENVER!!! i hope hines jumps over champ again hehehe

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    Congrads, I might be going to the Steelers and Giants preseason game.
    Have you found tickets yet? I've looked on the Steelers and Giants website (and Ticket Exchange) and there's nothing.

Steeler side??? huh? First time to Heinz Field? It's always all Black and Gold

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11