Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Muslim in Chief exchanges 5 terrorists for one deserter.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Muslim in Chief exchanges 5 terrorists for one deserter.

Terrorists can't be housebroken. As soon as you let them out of their cage, they're going to piss and shit all over your house.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Those 5 looked like really bad guys who should be removed from the planet. Letting them loose again is not good for anybody. I can't figure if Obama is a Sunni or a Shiite.
    All Defense!

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

And in just a couple of hours, that low life scum sucking worthless piece of traitor will be back on American soil.

Folks, I can't help but wonder what is REALLY behind all this. I have a theory, but y'all would just make me wear a tin-foil hat if I shared it out loud
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7SteelGal43 View Post
    And in just a couple of hours, that low life scum sucking worthless piece of traitor will be back on American soil.

Folks, I can't help but wonder what is REALLY behind all this. I have a theory, but y'all would just make me wear a tin-foil hat if I shared it out loud
    I love tinfoil...spit it out.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

The Middle East Research Institute (MEMRI) has identified a photo tweeted out by the Taliban that shows Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl posing with a senior member of the Haqqani network in Afghanistan.

MEMRI, a think tank, said the Twitter account @khorasan3, which is associated with the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan, showed an undated photo Wednesday of an apparently happy Bergdahl posing with Taliban Commander Badruddin Haqqani.

Haqquami, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike in August 2012, was the son of Haqqani head Jalaluddin Haqqani. It was not immediately clear when the photo with Bergdaal was taken.

The Idaho native was freed by the Taliban May 31 in a deal struck by the Obama administration in which five senior Taliban officials were released from detention at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

Bergdahl had disappeared from his post in Paktika province in eastern Afghanistan on June 30, 2009. Some former members of his unit have said that he left of his own accord.

He has not commented publicly on the circumstances of his disappearance, and the Army has made no charges against him. The Army has said it is investigating Bergdahl's disappearance and capture, but that investigators will not interview him until those helping him recover say it is all right to do so.

The Associated Press contributed reporting to this story.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07...cmp=latestnews

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    Those 5 looked like really bad guys who should be removed from the planet. Letting them loose again is not good for anybody. I can't figure if Obama is a Sunni or a Shiite.
    Sunni. Shi'ites are tolerant of Christianity.

:rimshot:

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

HOUSTON (AP) — A hearing to decide if Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl should face a military trial for leaving his post in Afghanistan began Thursday — proceedings that his lead lawyer said would reveal details of what led to the Idaho native's disappearance in 2009.

Legal experts said they expected Bergdahl's lawyers to argue during the Article 32 hearing that his years of being held captive by the Taliban were punishment enough. The hearing to determine if he will face a court-martial is taking place at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, where Bergdahl has been stationed since returning to the U.S. last year.
    Read more: Military hearing on Bergdahl desertion charges begins

Remind me again why our fearless leader traded 5 Taliban for this POS, especially after 6 U.S. troops died looking for his worthless ass?

All I can hope is that people remember this BS (among a LOT of other things) when they go to the polls next November...