Page 1 of 90 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers and NFL Tweets/Facebook Real Time Updates

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Talking Steelers and NFL Tweets/Facebook Real Time Updates

This is where we can post Steelers/NFL related social networking updates (Twitter, Facebook and who knows what else they will come up with).

Please post links to articles in the approriate forums and Tweets, etc. here. This will keep the main forums from getting clogged up with little bits of "tweetering"

Thanks,
    SU Admins/Mods

Twitter on, Steelers fans.
    Last edited by stillers4me; 10-16-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Steelers Tweets/Facebook Real Time Updates

SteelersDigest:
    Tomlin: Jonathan Dwyer injured his shoulder late in the game. He'll be evaluated. Doesn't seem to be serious

Leading rusher: Redman: 15-60; leading receiver: Antonio Brown 3-84, 68T; leading tackler: Sylvester 7 total

The Steelers signed LB Renkart late in the week after putting Andre Frazier on IR, and he had the team's only sack vs. Detroit

RyanClark25:
    Thanks to all of Steeler Nation for the love. Double D was a man tonight. The kids all looked promising. Pittsburgh let's get it.

Good day for the Steelers! Redman & Brown shine, congrats young pups. Both showed alot. Oh yeah I think 25 did something too.

LaMarr WoodleyGo 2 facebook and check out my Hall Of fame 2010 wit the steelers video (this is cool!)
    http://www.facebook.com/LaMarrWoodley?v=app_2392950137

The Pittsburgh Steelers via Facebook: When asked to evaluate the first-team offensive line play, Tomlin immediately brought up the fumbles by Rashard Mendenhall and Mewelde Moore. Those prevented the offense from finding any early rhythm.

Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality via Facebook: That's what it's all about!!!!! Coming out of the tunnel to 53,000 crazy fans!!!! Body feels good and I got alot of plays. A Brown wrecked!!!

SteelersDigest

Tomlin: Pleased Pouncey could handle both C and G from the neck up

Chalk it up!

by Hines Ward via Facebook on Sunday, August 15, 2010 at 3:50pm:

Great way to start our 2010 season - with a win! I was excited to see the young guys play well. I could tell they were all nervous but it was a dream of theirs since they were kids. Hats off to the young guys. One thing I told them is to keep working hard and aim for consistency. Jerry Rice once told me - it's not what you do in one game or in one year. True Greatness lies within the consistency of what you do year in and year out.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    SteelersDigest

Tomlin: Pleased Pouncey could handle both C and G from the neck up
    I am so excited about this kid.

jimwexell

Tape tells me all I need to know: The #Steelers need to make Pouncey their first-team center ... today.

McLendon rt knee, says back in 2 weeks. Says 'Ziggy will push me back into shape.

Pouncey's rotational work w/1st team will increase today, says Kugler: He could start opener.

jimwexell
    Pouncey w/1st team line on 2nd series of 1st scrimmage.

SteelersDigest
    Maurkice Pouncey and Justin Hartwig are splitting first-team reps at center.

SteelersDigest

During a special teams drill, Antonio Brown caught them all except for one when James Harrison was bearing down on him.

The Pittsburgh Steelers via Facebook: Funny moment Monday afternoon. After fielding every punt cleanly during a "distraction drill," Antonio Brown dropped one when James Harrison was barreling down on him. "Hey, No. 84," screamed Coach Mike Tomlin, "just tell everybody you're afraid of (Harrison). They'll understand."

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Pretty cool idea, could there be anyway we could put it on the forum page, like it would show up like a live feed on Facebook would. It would be really neat to have it right about the forum selections, but below the Forums, New Post, etc part.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

SI_PeterKing
    Sorry for late MMQB link. Tied up in Latrobe today. Hot in Steelerville. Had some Big Ben time. Read all about it Tues.
    [SIGPIC]http://avatarfarm.com/avatarimages/movies/getitatporkysavatar.gif[/SIGPIC]

The Pittsburgh Steelers via Facebook: Tomlin on Sepulveda’s kickoffs: “I was very impressed with
    him, not only with distance, but also with ball placement and hang-time. He’s
    got a skill-set that lends itself to potentially helping us in that area. He’s
    a viable candidate in that area, at least to share the duties with Jeff
    (Reed).” Sepulveda will kick-off vs. Giants.

SteelersDigest

Red zone drill: Ben: 3-of-5, with TDs Miller and Wallace. Leftwich: was 5-for-5, with TDs to Battle, London and Johnson.

jimwexell
    Tomlin: Ben will play and Sepulveda will kickoff Saturday in N.Y.

LaMarr Woodley Damn Favre watch again s*** getting old

Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality via Facebook: Big shoutout to all the single mothers out there that are handling there business, getting the kids ready for school and playing dad too. I can't imagine how hard it is but y'all are the strongest people in the world - keep it up. You are appreciated...

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

LaMarr Woodley Damn Favre watch again s*** getting old
    He is telling nothing but the truth.LOL

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Troy Polamalu

@OGOchoCinco waddup Chad hope camp is well and your healthy top safeties #1Ed Reed, #2 Bob Sanders #3 Adrian Wilson

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

LaMarr WoodleyGo 2 facebook and check out my Hall Of fame 2010 wit the steelers video (this is cool!)
    http://www.facebook.com/LaMarrWoodley?v=app_2392950137
    This was awesome!

LOL...Harrison is VERY serious about you checking out his new R&B mix tape!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

HOF Video was awesome...Ike Taylor told Woodley "You about to get paid next year"....some funny stuff on there

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCityMom View Post
    LOL...Harrison is VERY serious about you checking out his new R&B mix tape!
    He is? Don't know how you got that impression??

I agree that it was awesome though. Love the behind the scenes stuff that give you a better idea of what the team is like and the things they do.

Charlie on the bus looked to be a grumpy butt though. For some reason that amused me most.

The Pittsburgh Steelers via Facebook: Hines Ward dropped a well-thrown ball during a team period and immediately dropped to the turf and did 10 push-ups as punishment.

SteelersDigest

Tomlin: "At this juncture, you'd be hard-pressed to say there's a more impressive player on the fields of Latrobe than Ziggy Hood."

Seeing Troy interact with fans and the staff at SVC underscores the class and dignity of the man. A true gentleman.

Tomlin on Dixon being the starter during Ben's suspension: "He's got to take the job if he's going to take it."

The Pittsburgh Steelers via Facebook: Giants coach Tom Coughlin said Eli Manning, who needed stitches to close a gash on his head, will not play against the Steelers. Also, backup QB Jim Sorgi is being listed as questionable for the game because of a shoulder injury. That means Brett Romar could be the starter vs. the Steelers on Saturday night.

Semi anonymous poster Array title="Kaeg is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by Shea View Post

Charlie on the bus looked to be a grumpy butt though. For some reason that amused me most.
    I noticed that too, but I was thinking he was doing an act of some sort. Staring down the camera. I KNOW he wasn't staring down LaMarr!! Hahaha.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Jay_Glazer
    This is why I love Troy P. At steelers camp he came & asked john lynch if he wouldn't mind teaching him his post-practice routine

Ken_Laird
    special teams coach Al Everest says Antonio Brown to be featured on kick and punt returns Saturday in NY, prob Emmanuel Sanders in Denver

i still think ryan clark is the best to follow-

By the way the Steelers are issuing a challenge. Tony Hills takes on all comers on freestyle Friday. Bar none the best freestyler in the NFL

End of a long day in Bmacs room with the rest of the starting db's discussing the way we need to dominate. Twitterworld @tpolamalu says hello 32 minutes ago via web
    [SIGPIC]http://avatarfarm.com/avatarimages/movies/getitatporkysavatar.gif[/SIGPIC]

I can't wait to watch Brown and Sanders return kicks to see what they have.

RyanClark25

So weeks after Coach Lebeau speaks highly of my intellegence in a HOF speech. I run outta gas on the highway. Makes no sense!

RyanClark25

At Jo's first crimmage, wanna see #7 do his thing. Lets pray it goes well & he's better than his dad # 25. Funny.

On 3rd play from scrimmage, Jordan Clark intercepts an out rout{. Way better than his dad.