Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers and NFL Tweets/Facebook Real Time Updates

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Steelers Tweets/Facebook Real Time Updates

The Pittsburgh Steelers via Facebook:
    Not playing for Denver tonite: LT Ryan Clady, RBs Knowshon Moreno and Correll Buckhalter; OLB Elvis Dumervil, QB Tim Tebow. Kyle Orton will start at QB for the Broncos and play at least the first half, then to be relieved by Brady Quinn. RB LenDale White (hamstring) also might not play.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Adam_Schefter What's the problem with Steelers QB Charlie Batch starting opening day vs. Atlanta?

8 minutes later

Adam_Schefter I now know the answer to my previous question.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

SteelersDigest

Trai Essex is having a tough night. He gave up a sack in the 1st half; his man is the one who dropped Mewelde Moore for a 2-yd loss

6 penalties in the first half; 3 for roughness, 1 for roughing the passer. Mike Tomlin has to be livid.

The Pittsburgh Steelers vis Facebook: In this edition of Talkin' Steelers Football, Bob Labriola and Mike Prisuta hand out roses and thorns for some of the individual performances in the preseason game against Denver.

Audio Gallery
    www.steelers.com

Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality via Facebook:

Body feels good but not feeling good about last night. I hate losing no matter if its a pre-season game, regular game or a scrimmage - I always lose sleep. I gotta get better if I wanna see the field week 1. Just gotta improve.... God Bless

The Pittsburgh Steelers Via Facebook:
    Mike Tomlin took the blame for the failed fourth-and-1 play from the Broncos 17-yard line early in the third quarter when Dennis Dixon was tackled for a 6-yard loss on a run-pass option play. Tomlin said he wanted to see the ball in Dixon's hands in that situation, maybe more than he wanted to get the first down.

SteelersDigest
    To some degree because neither Logan nor Antonio Brown has stood out, Emmanuel Sanders will get a shot to returns kicks vs. Carolina.

LaMarr Woodley We will be ready to play sep 12.. rest assured

Last Nights Game!

by Hines Ward Monday, August 30, 2010 at 9:03pm via Facebook:

Last night was a very sloppy and uncharacteristic Steelers football team. With all the penalties and turnovers we don't give ourselves a chance to win any games especially on the road. I didn't play my best game from a mental assignment standpoint but I'm very hard on myself cause I'm a perfectionist. We understand that to get to where we want to go we can't play Steelers beating Steelers. All we can do is learn from our mistakes, get better and move on. Hines

RyanClark25
    Good day twitterworld! Actually hot today and we went hard. Mike T wants better & so do we. Wont except less than the best. Go Steelernation

RyanClark25
    Ok, I have a question. I log on to my account Im encouraged to follow Ochocinco and Fitzgerald. Is the twitterworld tellin me something?

tpolamalu

UPDATE: New Head and Shoulders commercial featuring Troy http://tinyurl.com/2d6qx9u

RyanClark25

It's about that time again. Going to the hotel to watch the last bit of film & turn it up 1 last time before regular season! Countdown baby!

Preseason game 4 is the best game of preseason. Last chance for the young fellas to make a splash. No guts, no glory! Ball out youngins!

LaMarr Woodley Parents Meeting day at my daughter school. Making sure these other parents kno my daughter off limit 2 boys

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    LaMarr Woodley Parents Meeting day at my daughter school. Making sure these other parents kno my daughter off limit 2 boys
    I don't think I would be messing with his daughter.

The Pittsburgh Steelers For the Steelers preseason finale, Mike Tomlin said he wants to get Ben some work in the no-huddle offense, in order to round out the things they wanted to get accomplished with him during the preseason. Those snaps for Ben are expected to come with the first-team.

Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality Pre-season game #4 tonight against Carolina tonight!!! Mind is right now it's time to ball outta control, get in the endzone and make the team. Say a prayer for ya boy please...

Almost GAME time!

by Hines Ward on Thursday, September 2, 2010 at 3:12pm

Last preseason game: excited that the season is near but also bummed as well because we won't be able to keep everyone. That's just the nature of the business. All the bonding that some had developed with the guys might be over. But I respect these guys that might get cut because they never gave up one their dreams and worked their tails off each and everyday. There's gonna be alot of head busting in tonight's game; as we finalize our 53 man roster to go into the season. There will be alot of good times with the guys as well. Hines

SteelersDigest

Byron Leftwich was taken to a local hospital at halftime of the preseason finale to have his left knee examined.

tpolamalu

Check out my little brother #78 Guard and my uncle Offensive Coordinator on ESPN. USC Trojan Family!

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Adam_Schefter

As everyone expected all along, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's suspension reduced from six to four games.

7 min ago on Twitter... (10:16 am Central Time)

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Adam_Schefter

RT @mortreport: Filed to ESPN: Leftwich suffered 2nd-dgree MCL sprain; wants to avoid surgery; thinks he can still play. Don't count on it.

2 min. ago...

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality I wanna thank everybody for all yalls support. Ya boy made the 53 man roster!!!! God is so good. Now it's time to move to the next goal. Thanks again for all the support and prayers...
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    Emmanuel Sanders: When a Dream Becomes Reality I wanna thank everybody for all yalls support. Ya boy made the 53 man roster!!!! God is so good. Now it's time to move to the next goal. Thanks again for all the support and prayers...
    Good to see #88, "Lynn" Sanders made the team !!

RyanClark25

Hardest day in football. Lost some men who meant so much to our team and got some new good guys! God bless all those on both ends.

RyanClark25

If you didn"t make a team. Just know I sat across from Tom Coughlin as he said I couldnt play safety in this league.They aren't always right

jimwexell

Ben wept in locker room.

SteelerSal

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    RyanClark25

Hardest day in football. Lost some men who meant so much to our team and got some new good guys! God bless all those on both ends.

RyanClark25

If you didn"t make a team. Just know I sat across from Tom Coughlin as he said I couldnt play safety in this league.They aren't always right
    Man I tell ya, the more I read Clarks tweets. the more I like him as a person.....we have to have the best safeties in the league when it comes down to having a good heart.

Insidepghsports

Kraig Urbik's agent has confirmed that his client was informed this afternoon he has been released.

Insidepghsports

Source close to Frank Summers tells me 2nd year pro will land on his feet and that this isn't his {Franks} fault. Blamed Arians.

RyanClark25

Good morning! God bless to all. Last weekend off for a longtime. On the way to Cracker Barrel. Gotta nourish the body. Good day people.

Steelersdepot

Getting questions on practice squad eligibility as seems to be bad info being floated today on some blogs: Click Here! http://bit.ly/cEq741

(Included in the link is a list of all players elegible for the practice squad.)