Thread: The Ultimate Warrior dead at 54

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

The Ultimate Warrior dead at 54

Days after his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame and a return to the company after an 18-year breakup, The Ultimate Warrior has died, according to a statement posted on the WWE website. He was 54.

The news, posted late Tuesday night, led to a flood of tributes from fans and WWE performers and officials.
    In the statement, the company said, "WWE is shocked and deeply saddened to learn of the passing of one of the most iconic WWE superstars ever, The Ultimate Warrior.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...at-54/7495659/

Rest in Peace

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Re: The Ultimate Warrior dead at 54

when i was younger and watch WWF he and sting where my favorites

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    We literally were just talking about him last night. And Im with you...I loved those two guys.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    They were the Blade Runners together.

I watched the Warrior's speech and his appearance at RAW and it is surreal because he talked about mortality.

RIP Warrior.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

It's sad - This past weekend he did the Hall of Fame on Saturday , Wrestlemania on Sunday and Raw on Monday . Yesterday , he walking down a street , has a heart attack and dies . Many wrestlers die with a heart attack/failure at a young age .

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

One of my favorites when I used to watch. RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Last appearance on WWE's Raw 04/07/2014

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

He was only 54? Wow, I thought he was way older than that! He appears on RAW Monday night and dies the next day. Surreal indeed.

RIP Warrior.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerette has much to be proud of"> Steelerette's Avatar

They could never have predicted it this closely of course, but I wonder if he found out that he didn't have long to live, and that's why they decided to do that for him the other night?