Thread: STEELER NATION!!!

Junior Member Array title="Whiplash4ever is an unknown quantity at this point"> Whiplash4ever's Avatar

STEELER NATION!!!

I'm told a bunch of people from the old "Official" board have migrated over here after many MANY years. Lets see who's here. Give ole Whip a shout out!

For the rest of you. Long time Steelers fan here. Born, raised and live in Northern Illinois. Black and Gold blood transfusion took place in 1976. Married. Kids. Dogs. Cats. Fish. Turtles. Employed. Homeowner. Oldest of two. Sister (Raiders fan, but I still love her).

What else do you want to know?

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Re: STEELER NATION!!!

Welcome to the board. I too am from Northern Illinios myself, and have had the Black and Gold running through my veins since the 1st Superbowl when I bet a bunch of Bears fans the Steelers would beat the vikings. Made a ton of cash for a young kid and been a fan ever since.

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Welcome to SU!

Dwinsgames

Glad to see you made it over here Whip , its been awhile ...

still have that Bike with the Henderson super X tank ?

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Welcome to SU.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Welcome aboard

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Whip!!! Welcome to SU!!! If you don't remember me, I used to use the handle "BrownsFansSuk" on the old official board. Hard to believe it's been over a decade since I was...ahem...unceremoniously dumped from that board.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Welcome to the board! I'm another native Illinoisan, from central IL. I started cheering for the Steelers in '75 and have been a die hard Steelers fan since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash4ever View Post
    I'm told a bunch of people from the old "Official" board have migrated over here after many MANY years. Lets see who's here. Give ole Whip a shout out!

For the rest of you. Long time Steelers fan here. Born, raised and live in Northern Illinois. Black and Gold blood transfusion took place in 1976. Married. Kids. Dogs. Cats. Fish. Turtles. Employed. Homeowner. Oldest of two. Sister (Raiders fan, but I still love her).

What else do you want to know?
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    Welcome to the board. I too am from Northern Illinios myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelerFanInStl View Post
    Welcome to the board! I'm another native Illinoisan, from central IL.
    Well...I'm also from Illinois. Welcome to the Board.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Welcome to the board!

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Whip!!! Welcome to SU!!! If you don't remember me, I used to use the handle "BrownsFansSuk" on the old official board. Hard to believe it's been over a decade since I was...ahem...unceremoniously dumped from that board.
    I got dumped too ( been kicked out of better places ) BigCurt , JC , Gutt , Figg Vrab all around the same time 97 or 98 I guess , for talking the draft on the " official board" and posting a few links to prospects and we wound up on my old board ( JC founded it ) ..oh how time flies ...DAMN

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

welcome to the board whiplash \m/!!!!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Welcome to the board!

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I got dumped too ( been kicked out of better places ) BigCurt , JC , Gutt , Figg Vrab all around the same time 97 or 98 I guess , for talking the draft on the " official board" and posting a few links to prospects and we wound up on my old board ( JC founded it ) ..oh how time flies ...DAMN
    Geez, I don't even get a mention....

Welcome to the board Whip!
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    Geez, I don't even get a mention....

Welcome to the board Whip!
    oops

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Welcome to the board whip.

Good to hear you have a turtle!
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant