Thread: Hello to those that do not remember me, I been away quite awhile.

Junior Member Array title="TroysBadDawg is an unknown quantity at this point">

Cool Hello to those that do not remember me, I been away quite awhile.

For those that do not remember me I am TroysBadDawg that was found wondering around Steelers Fever making joke and talking some football but not smack. Then A gracious lady invited me over here. Although I have been away for some time now I have fond memories of most on Steelers Fever and here. Cant say how often I will be back, having major health problems. But the best of luck to your team and I wish mine could find it's head.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Hello to those that do not remember me, I been away quite awhile.

I remember you well, TBD, and believe me, you've been missed. I'm very sorry to hear about your health problems, but I hope you are able to post more often going forward.

I don't know if you are aware of this and if you are not, I sincerely and sadly regret to inform you that the gracious lady you are referring to (HometownGal, real name Marianne) passed away back on April 21, 2012. She contracted cancer once again (after beating it twice during the previous ten years) and was diagnosed back in August of 2011 for the final time.

As you can probably imagine, she is very sorely missed here. She did go out fighting, but in the end, the cyberknife and chemotherapy treatments were not effective in treating the tumor. And due to the fact that the tumor was located at the base of her skull and essentially had wrapped itself around her carotid artery, conventional surgery to remove it would have been too dangerous to risk.

If you'd like, you can read the threads pertaining to her fight here and here. Also, if you had been keeping in touch with her by Email off the board (as many others did) and have been wondering why the Emails suddenly stopped, that is why.

Again, I hope you can post here more often. You've definitely been missed!

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Good to hear from you Steve and welcome back!

Thoughts and prayers your way brother.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Welcome back, TBD!!!!

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

Hello Steve - glad to "see" you here.

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Good to see you again! Hopefully you'll be able to post more often.

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Hey Steve, sorry to hear about your health but glad you're back! Prayers and thoughts your way buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Welcome back, TBD! It definitely has been a long time. Sorry to hear you are still having health problems, so my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Welcome back TBD!!!

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga