Thread: Anyone want a #7 jersey?

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Anyone want a #7 jersey?

I found it in the back of my closet. I have a superstition against wearing a jersey for any game other than the Super Bowl, so it's been out of sight and out of mind for a while. Only worn a couple of times.

It isn't one of those fancy "authentic" ones, but it's officially licensed.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: Anyone want a #7 jersey?

What size? Black or White?

Black, It's marked XL but it looks a little small to be a normal XL. I'm 5-7 and 138 pounds, and it's a loose fit but it doesn't look like a dress when I wear it.

Senior Member Array title="blackngldblood has a spectacular aura about"> blackngldblood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I found it in the back of my closet. I have a superstition against wearing a jersey for any game other than the Super Bowl, so it's been out of sight and out of mind for a while. Only worn a couple of times.

It isn't one of those fancy "authentic" ones, but it's officially licensed.
    True story....

I was never one for buying jerseys to wear during games. Then I decided I needed a Polamalu jersey to wear every time I watched the Steelers play. To date, they have not won one game while I was wearing the damned thing. It's been in the closet since the Vikings game this year......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by blackngldblood View Post
    True story....

I was never one for buying jerseys to wear during games. Then I decided I needed a Polamalu jersey to wear every time I watched the Steelers play. To date, they have not won one game while I was wearing the damned thing. It's been in the closet since the Vikings game this year......

I have a SB XL Troy Jersey in white ( damn nice jersey ) but ....

Like you have not had any luck with it on game days ... wore it twice they lost both games they should have won ( on paper ) quit wearing it , drug it back out last year thinking ahh BS the jersey has nothing to do with the outcome lost the next 2 weeks , back into the closet again and it has not come out

Senior Member Array title="blackngldblood has a spectacular aura about"> blackngldblood's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I have a SB XL Troy Jersey in white ( damn nice jersey ) but ....

Like you have not had any luck with it on game days ... wore it twice they lost both games they should have won ( on paper ) quit wearing it , drug it back out last year thinking ahh BS the jersey has nothing to do with the outcome lost the next 2 weeks , back into the closet again and it has not come out
    I bought mine to wear to the Dallas game last season. It got the stink of defeat put on it. I will never trash it, but will never wear it again either.

Likewise, the only time the terrible towel is coming off the display is during the playoffs.

Dwinsgames

Quote Originally Posted by blackngldblood View Post
    I bought mine to wear to the Dallas game last season. It got the stink of defeat put on it. I will never trash it, but will never wear it again either.

Likewise, the only time the terrible towel is coming off the display is during the playoffs.

I am keeping mine too ... at least this way I can be sure it is never worn on game day , whereas if it leaves my possession I have no control lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    I am keeping mine too ... at least this way I can be sure it is never worn on game day , whereas if it leaves my possession I have no control lol
    Hahaha!

Senior Member Array title="crcsnail has a spectacular aura about"> crcsnail's Avatar

Is this still on offer ? If it is could u send me a piccy?

Just happy to be here!! Array title="Polamalu Princess has a reputation beyond repute"> Polamalu Princess's Avatar

How much do you want for it?

Angel Baby Faith our one and only 1/11/00 - 9/9/16 We love you.

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

I have several jerseys, but I don't wear them on game days - - I do loan them out to my kids and grandkids for game day though, and have noticed no adverse results.... I do have a Steelers t-shirt that I bought to wear for SB IX - - we were living in the Burgh that year, and I got it cheap in the Strip district.... I wear that every game day - - it is so threadbare that it is normally worn under something else, but that is truly my game day garb.... My kids know where it is kept, and they know that that is the shirt that I will wear to heaven!!!!!

Yep, it's still available. I'll take a picture and PM it to everyone who's still interested.