Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wild card weekend games thread

sleezy pickle doodle Array title="touchdownward is a glorious beacon of light"> touchdownward's Avatar

Re: Wild card weekend games thread

Once again one and done for the bungles. I was following a bengals gamethread and the mod got so pissed he deleted the whole thread.
    BLAH!!!Forever loving and missing you Gal.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    Saw this on PFT.

*The last time the Bengals won a playoff game , Home Alone was released, the first web browser was created, and a dozen eggs cost 85 cents.*
    And Walter was our QB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    All that pathetic fan base cares about is they went to the playoffs and we didn't. None of them seem to be embarrassed by the fact that during Marvin Lewis' tenure and 0-3 playoff record, we have win 10 playoff games, 3 AFC championships, and 2 super bowls. But they won the division! ! WOOT! Enjoy those t shirts!
    LMAO.....EXCELLENT

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Actually, Andy Dalton is 0-3. I think Marvin is 0-6.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    If Big Ben started a game as bad as Aaron Rodgers has this one, certain Steeler fans would be destroying him.

Just goes to show it's about more than one player. If you can't block, run, or get anyone open no qb is going to look good. The first four games of this season wasn't about what Ben couldn't do, it was about what Ben was unable to do because of what was going on around him.
    The difference between the Packers and the Niners in that game was the OL. The Packers OL still sucks and the Niners OL is very good.

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

Again, I hope the bungholes sign Marvin and ginger head to a long extension. Time for them to become bottom feeders again.