Thread: Cameron Heyward Mic'd Up vs. Browns

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Cameron Heyward Mic'd Up vs. Browns

http://www.steelers.com/video-and-au...8-2afe3de2b9de

kid is more vocal than i thought. hopefully he emerges as a leader for this team. Love the last thing he says to Mike Tomlin after walking on the field to shake hands:

Tomlin: Get that look off your face Cam
    Cam: I want one more
    Tomlin: Me too
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Smashmouth Posting Array title="Seven has much to be proud of"> Seven's Avatar

Re: Cameron Heyward Mic'd Up vs. Browns

He's a classic Steeler. Has shown so much steady progression since he got here. Can't wait to see what he grows into over the next couple of seasons.

- - - Updated - - -

Best of all, you can tell he's going to be a legitimate team leader. I bet he wears a 'C' sooner or later.
    "If you are holding on to something that you no longer need to hold on to, I encourage you to let go." - Rashard Mendenhall

Bleedin' the B&G Array title="Steelman has much to be proud of"> Steelman's Avatar

Tomlin: "Feed my wife and kids, Killer Cam."

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I would have never imagined him being this vocal. I like it and not only do I think that he will be a great player, I also think he can be a great leader, as Seven mentioned. And just to think, so many Steelers fans called him a bust because he simply didn't play...