Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Christmas Holiday Mock

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Re: Summer Christmas Holiday Mock

Good stuff Aussie. I'll comb through it more in-depth later. Big fan of Billy Turner too in the two games I've seen of him. Haven't watched him against KSU yet. Excited to see him against D-I competition.

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chidi29 View Post
    Good stuff Aussie. I'll comb through it more in-depth later. Big fan of Billy Turner too in the two games I've seen of him. Haven't watched him against KSU yet. Excited to see him against D-I competition.

Thanks Chidi.

Turner might not tear up the combine like Terron Armstead last year, but he has some seriously quick feet. Over the next few months he is seriously going to climb the boards.

Still cant get my head around where Colbert goes with replacing Ryan Clark.

If you go into 2014 with Polamalu, Allen, Thomas and Golden they are all going to make the 53. Probably no point signing a FS if that is the scenario.

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

Two quick notes.

Don't know for sure but Embernate should be a 3 year deal like almost all, if not all, UDFAs.

And who is Jackson at DB? Am I missing someone?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie_steeler View Post

Thanks Chidi.

Turner might not tear up the combine like Terron Armstead last year, but he has some seriously quick feet. Over the next few months he is seriously going to climb the boards.

Still cant get my head around where Colbert goes with replacing Ryan Clark.

If you go into 2014 with Polamalu, Allen, Thomas and Golden they are all going to make the 53. Probably no point signing a FS if that is the scenario.
    No, I don't see Turner running in the low 4.7 but he will be a sub 5 lineman. And the tape tells me what I need to know how athletic he is. Very. And explosive out of his stance.

Guessing Thomas/Allen will fill Clark's spot. Let young vs old battle in camp.

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Two quick notes.

Don't know for sure but Embernate should be a 3 year deal like almost all, if not all, UDFAs.

And who is Jackson at DB? Am I missing someone?
    Thanks Chidi.

Couldn't find exact contract details on Embernate. Three years would be correct

Buddy Jackson was signed to the roster for a week or two, when Curtis Brown was sent to the IR. I am guessing he was cut in the time between drafting the mock and posting here. As per Steelers.com he is no longer listed on the roster.

I could have sworn Jackson was signed in camp when the team had all their secondary injuries. Not when Brown went to IR.

I could have sworn Jackson was signed in camp when the team had all their secondary injuries. Not when Brown went to IR.
    You are correct Sir

Buddy Jackson August: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...on-on-waivers/

Brandon Jones: December

Looks like the salary cap site I was using still had Jackson listed.

It certainly has been a merry go round this year at CB with Jackson, Jones, Van Dyke, Devin Smith...... I have lost track