Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2010 Training Camp

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

2010 Training Camp

I hope as may of you here can make it to training camp this season. I took my mom and dad for the first time last year... Wow.. What a turn out...

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

My brother and I are planning to make to Latrobe for a couple days. It will be my first camp, and I'm PUMPED!!!! Who else is planning to make the trip? HTG? I'd love to meet you in person! anyone else??

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

You have to go the first weekend of camp.. I went on Sunday August 2nd or 3rd.. I was a little upset because I couldn't use my Steeler Fan Memebership discount card there... By the way if you try to use your discount card at training camp or the sideline store they willn't take it.. That sucks..

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

I went for the first time ever last year, had the sideline visit from the steelers fan club and loved it. Plan on going several times this year.

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Where's a good place to look for hotel info and stuff?

Stay in Greensburg by the mall.. Westmoreland Mall area..

Thee Conservative Steeler Array title="steel9guy is on a distinguished road"> steel9guy's Avatar

went once on 08, twice in 09, planning to go more this year. I got Hines Ward, James Harrison, and Ryan Clarks autographs within 5 minutes last year. It was awesome.

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    Looking forward to an interesting 2010 Camp for this team. I am really interested to see who plays for Ben in the first 4 weeks this year.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

I would love to make the trip and watch it. Sounds like everyone has alot of fun.

Senior Member Array title="Boomerang is an unknown quantity at this point"> Boomerang's Avatar

Looking forward to seeing how Sanders and JD settle in.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

If anyone has any question's about the Latrobe area or anything please PM me. I live 10 minutes from Latrobe and go to almost every training camp sessions, im so pumped for this season when TC comes around you know Steeler season is here!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Im hoping to get to my first TC this yr. I been to gms the previous 2 yrs bought my tickets on Ebay not this yr not in the budget but would love to get to Latrobe this yr. Just waiting on some kind of schedule so I know what days I need off from work.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

id love to go to a camp, but being so far away it is almost impossible at this time and the near future. Sounds like a great time.

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Junior Member Array title="mswagner is an unknown quantity at this point">

Anyone know dates for camp yet?

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mswagner View Post
    No dates posted yet, but Ill be sure to throw them up here as soon as they are announced!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

From steelers.com: The Steelers training camp schedule is not confirmed until sometime in June or early July.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

I wish I could go to camp. That is on my bucket list. I hope you guys/gals can post up some pics. I love looking at those each year, along with the fan reports.

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    I wish I could go to camp. That is on my bucket list. I hope you guys/gals can post up some pics. I love looking at those each year, along with the fan reports.
    Ill be sure to take plenty of pics for you and post them on here!

- Greg Lloyd

That's about it so far for dates:

2010 NFL Training Camp DatesThe dates and locations for the 2010 NFL training camps have not been announced yet, in the meantime we're listing the 2009 NFL camp locations.LocationDate Begins49ers' CampSanta Clara, CA28-JulBears' CampBourbonnais, IL31-JulBengals' CampGeorgetown, KY31-JulBills' CampPittsford, NY25-JulBroncos' CampCentennial, CO30-JulBrowns' CampBerea, OH1-AugBuccaneers' CampTampa, FL1-AugCardinals' CampFlagstaff, AZ31-JulChargers' CampSan Diego, CA31-JulChiefs' CampSt. Joseph, MO1-AugColts' CampTerre Haute, IN3-AugCowboys' CampSan Antonio, TX29-JulDolphins' CampDavie, FL1-AugEagles' CampBethlehem, PA26-JulFalcons' CampFlowery Branch, GA1-AugGiants' CampAlbany, NY3-AugJaguars' CampJacksonville, FL3-AugJets' CampCortland, NY27-JulLions' CampAllen Park, MI31-JulPackers' CampGreen Bay, WI2-AugPanthers' CampSpartanburg, SC3-AugPatriots' CampFoxboro, MA30-JulRaiders' CampNapa Valley, CA29-JulRams' CampEarth City, MO31-JulRavens' CampWestminster, MD28-JulRedskins' CampAshburn, VA30-JulSaints' CampMetairie, LA31-JulSeahawks' CampRenton, WA3-AugSteelers' CampLatrobe, PA 1-Aug Texans' CampHouston, TX31-JulTitans' CampNashville, TN31-JulVikings' CampMankato, MN31-Jul
    Last edited by BPS3akaWirels3; 05-31-2010 at 12:34 PM.

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Nice find BPS.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

This just gets me hyped up for the up and coming year. Can't wait for them to put there pads on and go at it to see who has it and who dosen't.

Steel Nerd Array title="Steely McSmash is an unknown quantity at this point">

I went last year for the fist time. Made the trip from the Boston area pretty much to see camp and visit some friends. Pretty cool experience.

It's really kind of difficult to make sense of much of it as a spectator, still fun none the less.

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Anyone going... please post up your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    Living right beside Latrobe Ill be there many many times so Ill be sure too!

- Greg Lloyd

SteelerSal
    Goal is to get there someday....for those of you going, get alot of good pictures and fill us in on all the happenings!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    That is what I am looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Galax Steeler View Post
    That is what I am looking forward to.
    Me too brother. I'm excited to hear about the young wideouts and linebackers.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Me too brother. I'm excited to hear about the young wideouts and linebackers.
    I'm more of a defective guy, but it I were there I would be watching the WRs this year.

AML

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    I'm more of a defective guy, but it I were there I would be watching the WRs this year.
    Hopefully we will have some good young WR's this year that can play the game from what I am hearing Brown is doing rather well.I know it is early and hey haven't used pads yet but it is still good to hear about them.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

I have been there once with a friend of mine and really enjoyed it... didnt get autographs, but the biggest name that was close to me was Ike Taylor...he was jumping around signing some autographs and he was within arms reach of me haha.

I would love to go back again.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~