Thread: Three Inevitabilities of Life...Death, Taxes...

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Three Inevitabilities of Life...Death, Taxes...

...and Squawks fans bitching about the refs after a loss...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkboi
    I've been holding back, but I have to comment now... The Ref's calling in this game against Indy was horrible and probably cost the Seahawks the game... I couldn't believe the holding calls and pass interference calls, it was incredible... Even when it was replayed you could see the calls were bogus! How does a team win on the road and battle the Ref's also... The Washington Huskies experienced that also at Stanford.... Ref's should not control the outcome of the game with bad calls in favor of the Home Team...
    WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH!

Squawks Fans Bleeding On Their Feminine Napkins Again

I'd love to see these assholes make it to the Super Bowl just to lose it again.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Re: Three Inevitabilities of Life...Death, Taxes...

i actually watch the game and the waaahh hawks have a point with 1 call the safety on the blocked punt should have been a touch down. they called it a safety on the field ron winters went under the hood and came back with safety. All the other calls are your typical PI calls that shouldnt be, but in todays NFL they are

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Hawks fans whining? You don't say?

Given that it rains in Seattle about 300 days a year, I can understand why they would be pissed off all the time.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Seachickens fans bitch as much as Tom Lady

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

And right on cue...

WAAAHHH! WEED BEE 15-0 IFF IT WUZNT FER DA REFFS!!! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH! WAAAHHH!

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.ph...78928#p1178928

Senior Member Array title="blackngldblood has a spectacular aura about"> blackngldblood's Avatar

I bet it was crickets last year with the infamous "touchdownerseption" in that GB. Game.

Your team is one of the only consistently good teams in the league and you still bitch? Kick rocks Hawks fans.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Here's hoping their season ends in spectacular failure once again. That bunch of whiny pussies don't deserve a damn thing. They all need to take a Midol and STFU.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Hawks fans whining? You don't say?

Given that it rains in Seattle about 300 days a year, I can understand why they would be pissed off all the time.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

8 years later and they're still pissing and moaning about SB XL? Methinks they need some new material.

Oh, and... DA STEALERS PAY DAY REFS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted_steel2
    Have any Pissburgh fans actually connected the dots yet that Leavy gifted them a SB victory, before they're crying about officiating conspiracy's?

Uh, OK. If Leavy is supposedly in Dan Rooney's back pocket like these blubbering manginas have continued to piss, moan, whine, cry, bitch and bleed all over their feminine napkins about for the better part of the last fucking decade, then why the massive fuckups yesterday that effectively kept the Steelers out of the playoffs? If one were to "connect the dots," doesn't logic dictate that it should have gone the opposite way?

What's also ironic is the fact that the only ones crying "conspiracy" are these assholes. For the last eight years. Constantly.

I SO hope the Seahawks get taken down, especially because they are so certain they're going to win it all and that actually getting to and winning the Super Bowl is a mere formality at this point. And if/when it happens, I'm sure it will be because of the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    This subforum really doesn't get much use, does it?
    Yep, we don't get many trolls here anymore.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

What's the difference between a Seahawks fan and a baby?

The baby eventually grows up

http://www.seahawks.net/viewtopic.ph...1616&start=250

LOL Seawhiner fan complaining about the refs in the Steelers Bengals game. No surprise. Haha losers

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Seahag fans have nothing better to do. The Steelers are forever in their whiny heads.

Quote Originally Posted by salamander View Post
    Seahag fans have nothing better to do. The Steelers are forever in their whiny heads.
    That and claiming the Steelers won because of the refs are the only thing those morons are good at (at least the 50 current fans that were fans back in 05)