Thread: And now for your old time hockey moment of the day...Leafs vs. Sabres line brawl!

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

And now for your old time hockey moment of the day...Leafs vs. Sabres line brawl!

Sabres' enforcer is pissed at one of his teammates getting tuned in a fight, goes after Leafs' star player. Mass chaos ensues. Stick swinging, blood flowing, player jumps off the bench to join in, and goalies fighting. Ah yes...brings a tear to my eye...

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Re: And now for your old time hockey moment of the day...Leafs vs. Sabres line brawl!

Always love it when the goalies go at it.

Clarkson just subbed in for Kessel. He is due for 10 games.

Wouldn't you love to see some of the footage from the Ref cams. Notice it on their helmets.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Rocky playing in the background.

Have to watch those 2 games in Nov. Back to back no less. Hey X-T, maybe we should meet in Buffalo. Should be a barn burner.

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Re: And now for your old time hockey moment of the day...Leafs vs. Sabres line brawl!

Yeah that brings a tear to my eye as well sigh the good old days

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    Always love it when the goalies go at it.

Clarkson just subbed in for Kessel. He is due for 10 games.

Wouldn't you love to see some of the footage from the Ref cams. Notice it on their helmets.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course Rocky playing in the background.

Have to watch those 2 games in Nov. Back to back no less. Hey X-T, maybe we should meet in Buffalo. Should be a barn burner.
    Why not? Would be fun! And I promise not to wear my Penguins gear to the game.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    Why not? Would be fun! And I promise not to wear my Penguins gear to the game.
    I'll look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post
    I'll look into it.
    OK, just keep me posted.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

"Look what happens when you cut down the size of the goalie equipment."