Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Diontae Lamarcus Johnson

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

Thumbs down Diontae Lamarcus Johnson

Fire him, bench him, trade him, throw him in one of the three rivers. I don't care. This guy has GOT to go!

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Diontae Lamarcus Johnson

Dude is simply not good. Just continues to come up small in big moments.

Senior Member Array title="Lady Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Lady Steel's Avatar

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue has a reputation beyond repute"> JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    Fire him, bench him, trade him, throw him in one of the three rivers. I don't care. This guy has GOT to go!
    Shh he is finally running forward and Frisman must have had a talking to him.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

cant "fire him", New deal = HUGE cap hit ...

can't bench him , New deal = You look like an idiot.....

can't trade him, the deadline has passed weeks ago ....
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue View Post
    Shh he is finally running forward and Frisman must have had a talking to him.
    Not really though…he ran back to the ball and around a couple times yesterday.

Senior Member Array title="dislocatedday has a reputation beyond repute"> dislocatedday's Avatar

The good news is that Diontae's extension was only a 2 year extension, so while $18M per year for the following two seasons is high, they are not saddled for 4-5 more years with his contract if he continues to play at a less than expected level.

RUN FORWARD, JACKASS!

The Steelers need to start looking at receiver this offseason. Among many others.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

DiongTae Johnson
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    The Steelers need to start looking at receiver this offseason. Among many others.
    I reiterate.

Most receptions in a season without a touchdown.

I reiterate.

That’s the problem with this offense. Inept…

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Steel View Post
    I'm telling you I would try to package him to the Raiders along with our original 2nd rounder next year for Davante Adams. I'm sure Adams isn't too keen on staying there since he went to play with Carr who will most likely be gone next year replaced by a rookie QB.

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

I swear Dionte is allergic to the first down line and goal line.

Senior Member Array title="lipps83 has a reputation beyond repute"> lipps83's Avatar

I reiterate.

Not necessarily just a 'him' thing though.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I'm telling you I would try to package him to the Raiders along with our original 2nd rounder next year for Davante Adams. I'm sure Adams isn't too keen on staying there since he went to play with Carr who will most likely be gone next year replaced by a rookie QB.
    If the rumors of Brady going to Vegas are true....no way I would give him DJ to throw to. I don't think Adams would want to leave if true, as well.

WR FAs for 2023:
    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-age...trending-pages

Not very exciting.

I would hang on to DJ(for now), hope like hell CAIII pans out to at least be serviceable, and look for a WR in round 2/3 of the draft.

Just my opinion.

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    If the rumors of Brady going to Vegas are true....no way I would give him DJ to throw to. I don't think Adams would want to leave if true, as well.

WR FAs for 2023:

Not very exciting.

I would hang on to DJ(for now), hope like hell CAIII pans out to at least be serviceable, and look for a WR in round 2/3 of the draft.

Just my opinion.
    At some point Brady is going to be too old, heck it may have already happened. He had 3 very good receivers this year and went 8-9. Again I know getting Adams would be a pipe dream but if there is a chance I don't see how you pass it up.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

He makes boneheaded plays at times but DJ is a good receiver and he and GP will make a good paring together.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    That’s the problem with this offense. Inept…
    Be that as it may, DJ didn't make it any better with the drops and running in reverse, whereas, I think it can be argued that Pickens did.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

At some point Brady is going to be too old, heck it may have already happened. He had 3 very good receivers this year and went 8-9. Again I know getting Adams would be a pipe dream but if there is a chance I don't see how you pass it up.
    I would love to wake up and find Devonte Adams in a Steelers' uniform. Maybe DJ and a 2nd is a bargain as well. I guess I am looking more at why would the Raiders make this trade? Adams > DJ + a 2nd round pick. The Raiders spent a 1st and 2nd to get him.

I would love to wake up and find Devonte Adams in a Steelers' uniform. Maybe DJ and a 2nd is a bargain as well. I guess I am looking more at why would the Raiders make this trade? Adams > DJ + a 2nd round pick. The Raiders spent a 1st and 2nd to get him.
    Only because Adams is 30, they clearly are not moving on with Carr and probably rebuilding. You need picks to do that.

Only because Adams is 30 and they clearly are not moving on with Carr and rebuilding.
    Is Adams really 30? Damn time flies! I don't really want him that badly then.

He just turned 30 on Christmas eve. He's clearly got another 4-5 years in him.

Senior Member Array title="that1guy is a splendid one to behold">

Imagine Jordan Addison in a Steeler uniform. The offensive line needs help but they've improved a ton and WR seems to be a real need for the Steelers if they wanna compete with teams like Cincinnati and Buffalo

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

DJ gets open better than anyone I’ve seen (except for AB), but AAAAARGH!!! he drives me nuts with his inopportune drops and running BACKWARDS!!!

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    DJ gets open better than anyone I’ve seen (except for AB), but AAAAARGH!!! he drives me nuts with his inopportune drops and running BACKWARDS!!!
    Also dumb penalties

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

WR FAs for 2023:

Not very exciting.

Just my opinion.
    I’d take JuJu or Lazard off that list. Dortch was pretty good in the shadows of Hollywood and DHop.

Senior Member Array title="Orion has a reputation beyond repute"> Orion's Avatar

if they could get a high 2nd for johnson, i'd make that trade.
    and we got the 33rd pick!!! best trade ever. trade DJ to houston for that 34th pick

round
    1 -18th
    2- 33rd , 50th
    3 - 81st
    4- 120th
    5 - no pick (seattle)
    6 - no pick (denver)
    7 - 237th
    Last edited by Orion; 01-08-2023 at 11:11 PM.