Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fire Haley!

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Fire Haley!

Too bad he'll probably be back in a few months under a new name. I bet he honestly wonders why he gets banned all the time

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

It is time for the Steelers to address the giant elephant in the room, which is Todd Haley’s offense

After a season low for yards in the 1st half, the would-be vaunted Steelers offense finally woke up to deliver enough points and eventually a 20-17 win over the Luck-less Indianapolis Colts Sunday.

by John_Phillips Nov 13, 2017

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...haleys-offense

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    It is time for the Steelers to address the giant elephant in the room, which is Todd Haley’s offense

After a season low for yards in the 1st half, the would-be vaunted Steelers offense finally woke up to deliver enough points and eventually a 20-17 win over the Luck-less Indianapolis Colts Sunday.

by John_Phillips Nov 13, 2017

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...haleys-offense
    Todd Haley is reading that headline like: "It's time to put that elephant back to sleep because Daddy's past connections to the steelers will hold my job"
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Sorry to see “Geno” go...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

The steelers are one of the offense which use the more the 3 WR,1TE and 1 RB formation...Some very good offense and also terrible offense in this list....

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    this. goes to show that even in a high octane offensive output, Haley still finds a way to be part of the problem. Even Ben was quietly taking shots at him: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12...s-final-drive/

“The call came from the sideline and they brought kind of a heavy blitz on the first one,” Roethlisberger said. “[I] kind of threw it to a spot where I knew maybe there was a chance that our guy could get it, but it was kind of a safe spot to throw it to. You know, that’s kind of a tough call because we put a guy in position that hadn’t really been there throughout the week. And then the second one, really it’s about the same sort of thing. They brought the pressure and just don’t take the sack. You know, just try to get it out of my hands there at the end because four, five, six yards could be a killer there.”
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Ward 86 View Post
    this. goes to show that even in a high octane offensive output, Haley still finds a way to be part of the problem. Even Ben was quietly taking shots at him: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2017/12...s-final-drive/

“The call came from the sideline and they brought kind of a heavy blitz on the first one,” Roethlisberger said. “[I] kind of threw it to a spot where I knew maybe there was a chance that our guy could get it, but it was kind of a safe spot to throw it to. You know, that’s kind of a tough call because we put a guy in position that hadn’t really been there throughout the week. And then the second one, really it’s about the same sort of thing. They brought the pressure and just don’t take the sack. You know, just try to get it out of my hands there at the end because four, five, six yards could be a killer there.”
    And the 3rd down call on the first drive on the 3rd quarter was awful....we can't have a drive killer because of Haley against NE...

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

If Pouncey holds his block better on the 3rd down pass Ben has Eli Rogers for an easy first down inside the 15. And as good as Boswell's has been I'd much rather be kicking for the game from inside 35 yards.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Only 8 pages and this thread had started in 2013...The Canada thread have now 37 pages!

This clown(crash or geno) wanted Fitchner as OC big time.....

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Comfirms my thoughts hat I did NOT bash Haley…lol

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

lol holy necro post batman!

- - - Updated - - -

Fire Canada
    Fire Fitchner
    Fire Arians
    Fire Haley

I think Whisenhunt was the last OC that was generally liked by the Steeler fans lol
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    This clown(crash or geno) wanted Fitchner as OC big time.....
    I'd love Fitchner right now.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post

I would like the Fitchner offense that led the NFL in Red Zone TD percentage.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    I would like the Fitchner offense that led the NFL in Red Zone TD percentage.
    I'd love to have the pre-regression Roethlisberger back too.
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    I'd love to have the pre-regression Roethlisberger back too.
    I'll take the 2008 defense, Swann, Stallworth, Lambert, Ham, Blount, Woodson and Troy in their primes next year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DesertSteel View Post
    Fichtners offense was influenced by Canada…I’ll pass on that as well…