Thread: Shenanigans at Richmond. Did Bowyer spin on purpose to help his teammate?

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

Shenanigans at Richmond. Did Bowyer spin on purpose to help his teammate?

Jeffy and Newman OUT. Truex and Kahne IN.

Dale Jr.: "He just spun right out. That's the craziest thing I ever saw. He just came right around. He got ‑‑ we were going into, through 3 and 4, and I don't know if they can put up his brakes and his gas. We got all the technology. But he was hemming around on the brakes and jerking the car around, and then the thing just spun out. It was crazy. I don't know what was going on. It was right there, I almost run into it, so I'm glad we were able to get out of there without any trouble."

meanwhile,

NEW LEADER on the leaderboard!

1 Matt Kenseth 2015
    2 Jimmie Johnson 2012 -3
    3 Kyle Busch 2012 -3
    4 Kevin Harvick 2006 -9
    5 Carl Edwards 2006 -9
    6 Joey Logano 2003 -12
    7 Greg Biffle 2003 -12
    8 Clint Bowyer 2000 -15
    9 Dale Earnhardt Jr. 2000 -15
    10 Kurt Busch -15
    11 Kasey Kahne -15
    12 Martin Truex Jr. -15

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

Re: Shenanigans at Richmond. Did Bowyer spin on purpose to help his teammate?

Shenanigans!

Truex OUT...Newman IN

gotta protect the sanctity of those debris cautions for The Chase!

CONCORD, N.C. — NASCAR wanted to send a stern message to the Sprint Cup Series by dropping the hammer Monday on Michael Waltrip Racing

It took two days for the sanctioning body to rule Monday on what seemed obvious to anyone paying attention to a scanner Saturday night: MWR made Bowyer and Vickers take dives to put Truex in the final wild-card spot. It was a sinister plan superbly executed under major duress with the cunning of criminal masterminds. But the team co-owned by a man who revels in his court jester persona fumbled the post-race cover-up with a vaudeville act worthy of the Three Stooges

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...orris/2790983/