Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Le'Veon Bell's injury to right foot not as significant as teammate Matt Spaeth's....

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: Le'Veon Bell's injury to right foot not as significant as teammate Matt Spaeth's

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    For Johnathan Franklin .....
    See Nepa's post above ^^^^^^ for the REAL John in Packerland.....

Dwinsgames

Re: Le'Veon Bell's injury to right foot not as significant as teammate Matt Spaeth's

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    See Nepa's post above ^^^^^^ for the REAL John in Packerland.....
    Franklin fits the scheme far better sorry Kuhn fans

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Franklin fits the scheme far better sorry Kuhn fans
    He probably does but the whole "Kuhn is a HOF'er" is a running SU joke

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Seriously, what the hell is up with the guy who's supposed to be the immediately-starting, difference-making rookie getting severely fucked up in preseason every year?

I wonder if he even plays at all this season. That injury has a way of turning into "making progress with rehab but being cautious" until before you know it, it's December and you're still stuck doing light workouts without putting weight on it, and then people realize, "Does that sound like a guy who's going to play professional football next week? Probably not" and go on IR. Or maybe you force it and come back for one game and hurt yourself worse. Either way - not holding my breath. I guess it's a lucky break for Dwyer.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

For Johnathan Franklin .....
    Franklin is a guy that I really like and was hoping that we would draft.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Mike Tomlin press conference: Says Le'Veon Bell will not need surgery. No timetable for return but Steelers are "optimistic and encouraged." As I said yesterday, this is generally good news.

https://www.facebook.com/DavidToddSh...61011597261721

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Great freaking news!